𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒?

in theo's car

theo had just woken up, he rubbed his eyes as he sat up in his car. theo smiled as he finally didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to a cop banging on his window. he grabbed the blanket he had and got out of the car.

theo walked over to the boot of his car and put the blanket in. he grabbed some spare clothes then drove to the school. theo got out of his car then walked into the school then into the boys locker room. he got changed into his spare clothes then walked back to his car. theo put the dirty clothes in his boot.

at liam's house

liam heard his tenth alarm before finally waking up. he got dressed and took it slow before he looked at the time and saw that he was late for school. he rushed down stairs and out the door. he wouldn’t get really late, but late enough to probably get detention. he opened the school doors and saw that nobody had went to class yet. liam walked over to his locker to grab his books and catch his breath after all that running.

with theo

theo finally got out his car and headed into the school. he walked to his locker then got his books out. theo slammed his locker shut then leaned on it. until he saw liam, he headed to him and leaned on the locker next to him. "hey."

“hey” liam said. after some time he finally got his thoughts in place and remembered that he had a test on monday, to bad it might be monday today, “what day is it? monday?” he asked nervously. he had already failed two classes, if he failed one more, he might risk getting benched from the lacrosse games for the rest of the semester

"yeah, why?" theo said, confused. he heard liam's heart racing because he was nervous. "why is your heart racing?" theo asked.

“because i have a test today” he said nervously, he looked around nervously, when his eyes stopped as he saw the clock. it was five minutes before class started and he was going to fail his third class.