𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍

liam walked into the woods and saw that it started to get late and dark

liam walked into the woods and saw that it started to get late and dark. he slowly got closer and looked behind him to make sure theo was with him.

theo followed liam into the woods, looking behind him every 5 seconds. he swore he heard leaves rustling behind him but it could have been a small animal or a fox or wolf. liam looked at theo and saw that he was kind of nervous, “what’s wrong?” he asked as he slowed down. "nothing, i just thought i heard leaves rustling but that could have been anything." theo said, while looking at liam.

“okay” lia. said as he walked further into the woods. he heard something too, but it sounded like it came from something big, “i think it’s here with us” liam whispered.

theo looked around quickly before seeing a glimpse of something, moving fast in the distance. theo's eyes glew yellow just after he spotted it.

liam looked over at theo, “you saw it too, right?” he said before rushing deeper into the woods.

"yes, i di-...liam, wait!" theo ran after him but couldn't keep up. he looked around to see if he could see the killer. his fangs came out and his claws as he scanned the woods.

liam looked up and saw a big black shadow looking creature; it looked like a beast from where he was standing. it had big fangs and glowing blue eyes; it was obviously a werewolf. liam just froze and considered attacking it.

theo ran to where liam is. he saw the creature. "oh, great." theo said sarcastically, he knew exactly what this thing was, he was told by the dread doctors when he was with them, he's obviously not anymore. theo growled at it before running towards it.

liam saw that theo ran up to it, “are you crazy!” he yelled before he ran up after him. “theo, you need to wait!” liam said.

theo looked at liam. "this thing is killing people, and you want me to wait? we came here to catch the killer, what does it look like to you? a big teddy bear?" he then looked back at the beast, theo was about to run up to it again.

“fine, get ready to die” liam said as he ran up along with theo. it didn’t look like his claws were big enough to give this beast more then a little paper cut, but he was dedicated and couldn’t turn around now.

theo saw that liam had ran to, his goal was not only to kill it anymore but to protect liam aswell. theo growled and ran up to it. he didn't do much to it, but only the things that he needed to do to protect liam.

liam jumped and tried to slash that things throat, but it didn’t go as planned, his claws didn’t go that deep and he just ended up falling, which gave the beast the upper hand.

theo saw liam then he looked back at the beast. theo growled then cut the creature, but wasn't that much, the beast slashed at theo's face and theo fell onto his knees. theo wasn't going to give up that easily though, he got back up and tried to slash at it again.

liam saw theo get hurt and instantly got worried. liam wasn’t as hurt as theo since the beast didn’t really get a chance to cut him. he ran up and pushed theo away, so the beast wouldn’t be able to get to him. liam then tried to hit it, but it resulted in him being slashed across the chest.

theo growled again before getting up as his face started to heal, but didn't heal that fast. theo decided to ignore the beast and instantly ran to liam. he sat him down on the floor and put his hand on liam's cheek. theo then leaned in and kissed liam, while theo kissed liam, he slowly took away liam's pain.

liam kissed theo back, and slowly felt the pain leave his body. he then gently pulled away, “we can’t take him, we need to call scott and the rest of the pack” liam said as he looked at the beast.

theo grabbed his phone. "agreed." he slowly dialed scott's number, his face hurt like hell but he tried to ignore it.

liam was still laying on the floor as he looked up at theo. his eyes then turned at the beast who was for some reason trying to escape, like it wasn’t planning on killing them just yet.

theo then called scott. luckily, scott picked up. "s-scott?" theo said, obviously in pain.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌. 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾. 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇, 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━