'𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍' « 1/2 »

they started walking over to the bus station and waited for the bus that drove to the cinema. theo got some money out for the bus. he smiled at liam. "you okay? regretting not telling scott?"

they saw the bus. liam walked over and found a seat and sat down. theo followed liam and sat down next to him. “no, not yet” he said. “you won’t tell him, right?” liam asked. "not unless you want me too, and you clearly don't want me too." theo said before looking around the bus then looking back at liam.

“i’m honestly not sure if i wanna get you involved either” liam said. “i know that i’m this small puppy and everything, but i was the one who found the bloody desk, so if anything bad happens, it's my responsibility” he said.

"you're the one who found it, not the one who caused it, liam." theo said softly while looking at liam.

“i’m still the one who dragged you into it” he said. it wasn’t before now he understood why scott didn’t want him to get involved into the really dangerous stuff. he felt like he was the one that placed him in the situation.

"i'm not afraid of danger. try to remember that i'm the guy that believed 3 strangers in masks and killed my own sister. yeah, i think i am the danger." theo said.

“fine, i believe you, you might not be a little baby” liam said smiling. they were close to their bus stop. liam could see the cinema from his seat.

theo smiled at liam. "but you are still a puppy. not gonna change my mind." he said to liam. “how am I a puppy? besides the look.” he said looking at theo. he slowly started to get used to his new nickname.

"you're small, younger and a wolf. is that enough reasons?" theo asked before smiling again. “well...” liam said. he wasn’t sure what he was going to say, what theo said was true overall. he looked out of the window and saw that they were at the bus stop now. without realising, he grabbed liam's hand and ran off the bus. liam looked at theo’s hand and ran off the bus with him. this was probably one of the best decisions he had made yet.

theo then realised he grabbed liam's hand, he let go feeling embarrassed. theo then smiled nervously. "so, c'mon." he walked into the cinema. liam then walked in after him. “so, we should probably watch a child friendly movie because of you” he said smiling. “don’t want the little baby to watch something that he shouldn’t” he said before laughing.

theo looked at liam. "are you serious?" he smiled at liam. "what movie do you really wanna watch?" theo asked him. it started to look like theo almost got used to being called a baby, maybe he should continue with that nickname. “hmm? why don’t you decide?” liam asked.

"why me? i asked you." theo said before smiling at him. "while you choose, i'll be getting popcorn." he said. theo then went to get popcorn. "wai-“ but it was too late, he had already went to got popcorn. liam looked at the movies they could choose between. he walked up to theo when he had made up his mind. “veronica?” he asked. theo smiled. "finally, you chose." he grabbed the popcorn then payed for everything. "c'mon, puppy." theo started to walk to the room.

when they finally got to the room, he looked around for their seats and sat down. “you won’t get scared, right?” liam asked with a smile.

theo sat down then looked at liam. "i should be asking you that question, puppy." he smiled then ate some popcorn. he looked at theo and tried to look as mature as he possibly could. “i don’t know what you’re talking about, i’m never scared” he said. "are you sure about that?" theo laughed quietly. he then turned to the screen, before eating more of the popcorn.

“i’m a hundred percent sure” liam said as he looked at the screen. after a little while, the movie had gotten into its scary scenes, he started to feel the fear coming. liam's heart started to pound as he was waiting for the jump scares. he just hoped theo wasn’t listening to his heartbeat.