𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖾

scott heard liam

scott heard liam. he ran towards them both, scott then saw the beast. "oh....god! that's huge, no one said it was that big." "true. did you call the pack?" theo asked. "don't worry. i got my mom to call them and tell them where we are." scott replied to theo.

“i don’t think we should stay here and wait for it to attack us, we should leave” liam said looking at the two of them.

"atleast we know what it looks like, where it goes and when it goes." theo said. he slowly got up from the floor before handing liam his hand to pull himself up from the floor.

liam took theo’s hand and looked at scott, “it’s so weird, he just came totally out of the blue” liam said, trying to cover up their lie. theo shut his eyes then turned to liam. he opened them again then said. "liam, we just told him about the lie, he knows we knew." theo smiled a bit. liam cleared his throat, “well, it wasn’t THAT big of a lie.” he said knowing it was pretty serious.

theo looked at scott. "i promise, he's not always this stupid." scott laughed a bit. theo then looked back at liam, waiting for him to admit that it was.

“look, i didn’t actually lie.” liam said looking at scott, “because, you never asked if i had seen blood on a desk, or if we were out after a killer.”

"i did ask you if you knew anything though. and you said no, so i'm pretty sure that was a lie." scott said to liam and theo.

“i ehh..” liam said as he wasn’t sure what he should say to that. “let’s just move on and pretend like this never happened.” liam said as he looked at scott and theo.

"yeah,.....i don't think that's possible." theo said before smiling at liam. scott smiled too. "theo, just get the crazy wolf outta here."

theo laughed before nodding. he turned to liam. "c'mon." theo said, while holding his hand out for liam to either hold or ignore. liam felt like a child they had to protect, and he didn’t like that feeling. “what no...i’m staying if you are” liam said looking at scott. he still took theo’s hand, but wasn’t planning on moving.

"you think i'm letting you go, so i can stay? you must be out of your mind. i'm going just after you go." scott said to his beta.

it was hard for liam to tell if scott was mad or not. scott was kind of a hard person to read at times. liam started walking along with theo.

"bye, scott." theo said before walking with liam. he smiled at liam a bit. theo then realised that liam still had the keys to the car. when they got to the car, theo put his hand out. "pass them over." he said.

liam got they keys out and threw them over to theo. “here you go” he said as he looked back at scott. "thank you." theo said as he caught them. theo walked over to the car and got in, he started the car up as he waited for liam to get in.