𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌

theo had finished the test and gave it to the teacher. he knew he would fail but liam told him to take the test, so he did. theo opened the door and walked out of the room.

liam saw theo walk out of the room, “there you are...how did the test go?” he asked with a smile, as he was happy theo took the test.

theo shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal. "i don't know." he said while looking at liam.

“come on, little baby, you did fine” liam said as he wrapped his arm around theo’s shoulders. theo was confused why liam put his arm round his shoulders. "how do you know, puppy?" he asked as he looked at liam.

“because you are smart and i know you can pull it off...and if you didn’t then...at least you took the test” he said as he looked at theo. "i'm not smart." theo said before hearing what liam said after. he smiled. "yeah, atleast i did."

liam saw some of the other lacrosse players and smiled at them before turning his attention back at theo. “so, you wanna look for a killer?” liam asked. theo looked at the lacrosse players but didn't smile back at them like liam did. he turned to liam. "it depends, what time you got practice?" theo asked liam, while smiling at him.

liam never saw the reason to practice, they all knew they would lose anyway. "don’t worry about that, i don’t have practice.” he said as he kept on walking. theo looked at liam. "oh, okay. i thought you did, nevermind." he said before smiling. "so, are we off to find the killer?" liam smiled as he for once had successfully lied to theo, “yes!” he said, excitedly. “do you have any suspects?” liam asked.

"i mean, not yet. the only clue i saw or heard was it running off into the woods." theo said, while looking around them. “we can’t forget about all the blood, it was most definitely NOT a human.” liam started thinking a little, “what if it is a werewolf...”

"yeah and the blood." theo said before hearing what liam said next. "it might be, we don't know though." theo said before walking outside and waiting for liam to follow. liam followed theo outside, “let’s go!” he said before hurrying to the woods, “the woods aren’t that bad...right?”

"i mean, no, because there is nothing bad about going into the woods while there might be a killer in there." theo said, sarcastically. he followed liam into the woods.