𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

liam woke up by the look of the sun blinding him. he slowly stood up and quickly fell back into his bed. “theo?” he whispered. theo woke up to the sound of liam's voice. he rubbed his eyes and saw liam. theo smiled at him. "hey, puppy." he said, tiredly.

liam smiled, “you’re still holding on to that?” he said. liam thought he might forget his new nickname, but it looked like he was wrong. “you need to wake up, we have school.” he said, sadly. "fine, but school's boring." theo got up. "do you have a lacrosse game today or practice? or don't you have any of them today?" theo asked.

“i know it’s boring, but still important” liam said, still laying in his bed. “i don’t have any of them, unless coach decided he wants us to have practice” he said. theo nodded. "okay." he said. "anyway i've got some spare clothes in my car." theo walked to the doors and opened them. he went outside and walked to his car.

liam thought he should probably get up. he forced himself out of the bed and slowly got dressed. he then waited for theo to get back up so they could make their way to school. theo opened the boot. he grabbed some spare clothes then locked his car again. theo walked inside the house, walked into the bathroom and got changed. after he was dressed, he waited for liam downstairs.

liam slowly but surely got down stairs, “ready, little baby?” he asked as he headed out the door and up to theo’s car. theo smiled and nodded his head, getting used to his nickname. "i am ready, puppy." theo walked to his car and got inside.

liam looked at the road, as he started to think about yesterday, “i’m going to look for the killer today.” he said. “and before you say that you’re coming, i know you had a test yesterday and didn’t take it. so, you have to take it today.” he said. "listen, i don't care about some stupid test." theo started up the car then said. "i've got nothing to lose. so, you getting in or not?"

“i’m getting in the car.” liam said as he got into the car. “but i’m not letting you look for the killer with me.” he said. “your test is important. i will be doing just fine.” liam said. "oh, will you now....?" theo smiled at him then started to drive. he definitely wasn't going to take that test.

“come on, theo, what’s the worst thing that can happen?” he asked. it was daylight which made the situation a lot less frightening. "you could go searching for the killer without me, then get torn apart by it and i would stand beside your grave saying, i told you so." theo said while smiling then turning to liam.

he knew theo wouldn’t change his mind, so he decided to leave while theo was busy taking his test. “since your obviously not too excited for me to go by myself, then I won’t go...but you still have to take your test!” theo smiled at him. "fine, i'll take the stupid test, puppy." he said, obviously not going to take the test.

liam still wasn’t sure if theo was actually planning on taking it, but liam would try to make him take it. they got close to the school as he could see the school building. theo parked up his car then got out. he walked to the school doors and waited for liam.

liam followed theo into the school building. “okay, time to take your test” he said as he looked over at theo. “and don’t say no, you have to take it” he said.