𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾

liam took the door handle and was about to open the door before changing his mind. “then, we have the same problem.” he said as grabbed theo’s shirt and pulled him closer before leaning in for a kiss. theo looked surprised before kissing back. he smiled as he pulled away. "we have the same problem, puppy?" theo smiled at liam as he looked into his eyes.

everything started to make sense in liam’s head now, like why theo was so protective of him for example. “is this why you care so much for me?” liam asked.

theo didn't like admitting that he cared for anything. "what do you mean? i don't care that much." he said, obviously lying. theo looked back at liam. "then you don’t care if i go and try to find the killer all by myself?” liam asked with a smirk. “okay, bye then.” he said as he grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door.

theo grabbed liam's wrist and pulled him back. "you are not going alone." he said. liam smiled as he closed the door again, “see? you do care.” he said happy. "maybe i do, maybe i don-....ok, yes, yes i do. that is why you're not going alone." theo said to liam.

“i know, and i won’t, i promise” liam said as he took theo’s hand. “it took you this long to admit that you care.” he said, laughing. theo rolled his eyes while smiling at liam. "so, dunbar, will you-..." theo got cut off by liam. "yes!" "you don't even know the question." theo said. "oh, you know, i know the question." liam then said. theo smiled as he looked into liam's eyes again.

“what are we going to tell scott?” liam asked. liam wasn’t sure how scott would react to this, but he had to tell him, he was overall his alpha.

"about what?.......the killer?" theo said, trying to make a point of how he hasn't told the alpha about the killer yet. “no, we are NOT telling him about the killer, i meant about..ehh...us.” he said nervously. “we have to tell him, and the earlier the better.”

"that's weird because the earlier we tell scott about the killer the better." theo said to liam. "and uhh....scott's never gonna trust me so i don't know."

“we don’t have to tell scott about the killer, it’s not even that big of a deal.” liam said. “but, if we tell him about us then he will trust you.”

"like that's gonna happen, he will never trust me. and how is a killer on the loose, not a big deal?" theo asked.

“he will trust me, and if i trust you he will too, trust me. and since we are already keeping the secret about the killer, we should tell him about us.” liam said. “please...”

theo sighed. "ok, fine." he said to liam. theo smiled at liam before hearing rustling sounds come from the bushes. theo looked over at the bushes but decided to ignore it. he looked back at liam.

“should you drive to his place now?” liam asked. he was nervous to tell scott too, but he knew it would’ve been worse if they didn’t tell him. "sure." theo started up the car then drove off from school. as he drove, he occasionally looked over at liam and smiled. liam saw theo smile at him and gave him a nervous smirk back. he hadn’t really planned on ever having this conversation with scott.

theo pulled up at scott's house. he wanted to tell scott about the killer but he also didn't because liam didn't want too. theo got out of the car and waited for liam.

liam got out of the car and walked up to the front door along with theo, he then carefully knocked on the door. liam had already planned out a conversation in his head, but it was hard to predict how scott would react.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒. 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 2 𝗈𝗋 3 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━