𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

liam got into the car, “do you think scott’s mad at me?” he asked. theo looked over at liam and smiled. "people get mad, but no one can stay mad at...you." theo said before he held liam's hand.

scott walked out of the woods then to his car. he smiled a bit then waved, bye, to theo and liam before getting into his car. liam turned to scott and waved back, “i hope he's not mad.” liam said as he held theo’s hand back.

theo waved back to scott. theo then started to drive, still holding liam's hand. scott started up his car. he texted the pack, that it didn't matter anymore and that he would tell them the next day. he put his phone way then started to drive away.

"where are we going?” liam asked as he looked out of the car window. he still felt that there was a missing piece in the woods, but knew the right thing to do was to wait for the rest of the pack.

"i'm taking you home." theo smiled at him. a couple seconds later, he pulled up outside liam's house. "should we go back? i mean the beast has left..” he said as he looked at theo, knowing what he would answer. theo looked at him. "why should we go back?" he asked liam, confused.

“i don't know...i just feel like we missed something.” liam answered. "yeah, we did. we missed our chance to kill that thing. we finally found it and we let it go, i don't get it." theo said as he looked at liam.

“how were we supposed to kill it? do you know how big it was?!” liam asked as he had mixed emotions about what theo had just said.

theo sighed. "i know that it was killed once, actually it depends if it is the same thing that i think it is." he said, wanting to tell liam what he heard off the dread doctors.

“and you didn’t tell me earlier?” liam said as he waited for theo to tell him, how they could kill it. "well, i was to busy nearly getting killed by it and trying to protect you so.....yeah." theo said.

“you don’t have to protect me, i can take care of myself, i'm not a little baby.” liam said. "i know, i know. but i just have this urge that i need to." theo said softly. "the dread doctors said that it's been killed once by a woman with a spear, the maid of gévaudan. i don't know anything else other than her name was marie jeanne." he said honestly to liam.

“so it’s not too late, we can still prove that we can kill this thing without scott’s help.” liam said, smiling.

"well, no because i don't know how to kill it." theo said while looking at liam. "we should talk about this in the morning, it's late. go to bed." theo said while smiling.

“but i’m not tired.” liam said as he tried to stop his yawn half way through. "yes, you are. go to bed please, puppy." theo said, before waiting for him to get out of the car and walk inside his house.

“fine.” liam said as he got out of the car and walked home. he opened the door and started to think about tomorrow.

theo smiled as he watched liam get out of the car and walk to the house. theo started the car again and started driving, he didn't know where he was going but somewhere near the school.

theo finally parked up somewhere. he got out of the car and walked into the woods. theo's face was still healing, although he didn't care. he went in search for the beast again.

theo heard something in the distance. his eyes glew yellow and his claws and fangs came out. theo ran towards the sound, then saw a big creature standing in front of him. "big idiot!" theo shouted. he ran up to it, slashing at it's feet. after, the two fought, theo had passed out from blood loss.

after a couple of hours, theo woke up. he sighed as he saw the creature had gone. theo limped back to his car.

liam was in his deepest dreams. he thought, he would have a hard time falling asleep considering everything that had happened today, but he fell asleep right away.

theo continued limping to his car. as soon as he got to it, he opened the door slowly and got in. theo tried to stop the bleeding so it wouldn't be all over the seats. "ahh!" he screamed in pain. theo got back out of the car and grabbed his blanket from the boot. he went back inside the car and started trying to wipe the blood off the seats. about half an hour later, he had fallen asleep, hoping that his wounds would heal by the morning.

~•~

𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗐

❥︎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑧