𝗅𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗉𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗒?

theo nodded. "okay, puppy. but i'll watch you go into your class first." he said, while smiling. “what? why?” liam asked. it looked like theo knew what he was planning on doing, so he had to come up with something fast.

"because i know you don't give up on things that fast!" theo said, while smiling at liam. "so, are you going?" he asked liam. liam took a deep breath, “but i have biology this period.” he said. “and time’s ticking, you need to get to your test now.” liam said looking at the clock that was placed in the hallway.

theo looked at liam. "fine, puppy." he slowly walked into the room he was supposed to take the test in.

“good luck!” liam shouted after him. he quickly turned around and walked out of the school building and headed over to the woods. liam only had about an hour before theo got finished with his test, so he had to hurry.

theo heard liam with his werewolf hearing. "are you kidding me?!" he looked to the teacher. "and no! so, i'll see you again, never! bye!" theo walked out the room before hearing the teacher shout, ''tests aren't optional!''

liam heard someone coming after him, but thought it might be some of the other students, so he didn’t think much of it. he got closer to the woods and saw that it was much darker in there then it was where he was standing.

theo walked into the woods. he smiled and walked right behind liam. theo whispered in his ear.

"lying, puppy?"

liam sighed when he realized it was theo. he quickly turned around, “what..i’m not lying..i just came to enjoy the woods." he said with a nervous smile.

"even if you did, which you obviously didn't, you'd still be lying because you said you would go to class." theo said. liam cleared his voice, “i didn’t lie, i’m out here because i have class outside.” he said, “it’s about the trees.” theo looked around. "so, where is your classmates and your teacher?" he asked as he looked at liam, while smiling.

“fine, I came out here to look for the killer.” liam said as a final opinion. “i won’t do it again, promise!” he said. theo put on a fake frown. "but you lied to me, i don't know if i can trust you again." theo said, trying to tease liam.

liam's face changed completely as he heard what theo said. he thought he was serious and got scared. “no, i’m sorry, i won’t lie to you again, i promise.” he said. theo turned back to liam and laughed. "you better not." he said, before grabbing liam's hand and running back to the school.

liam got relieved when he understood that theo was joking, but he wasn’t too happy about that they were away from the woods. “what about the killer?” liam asked when they had entered the school.

"we can search after school." theo said "besides i over heard some lacrosse players that you've got practice today, i'm going to watch you." theo said while smiling.

liam rolled his eyes, but knew there was no discussion with theo. “okayyy....” liam said, and it was at this point he really started to feel like the puppy of the pack. theo smiled as he looked at liam. theo then walked back into the school. "oh, great. this means i now actually have to take the test, doesn't it?" theo said, annoyed. liam smiled and nodded as he looked at theo. “yes..yes it does.” liam said as he walked up to the classroom theo had the test in. “good luck!” liam shouted to theo as he waited for him to walk inside.

theo walked inside. "thanks, puppy." he winked at liam. theo had no clue what the test was about but since he was failing anyway, it wouldn't matter.

liam watched theo as he walked in to take the test. he sat down outside of the classroom waiting for him to get done.