'𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍' « 2/2 »

"so, puppy, do you have a theory for the killer?"

liam managed to catch a scent when they were in the room. but since his supernatural senses were all over the place most of the times he decided to not mention it. “eh, not really” he said.

theo tried to see if he could hear anything unusual, he couldn't. he walked around the room, trying to find clues or anything that they could use.

it started to get late and the sun was gone. the sky was pitch black. all of a sudden, a loud noise came from outside, and it was obvious it was some kind of werewolf. liam looked at theo and without even thinking about the danger ran out to see what it was.

theo ran after liam. "what the hell are you doing? you realise that whatever that was could've jumped out and killed you?" theo said, obviously being over dramatic.

he just ignored theo, he kept on walking around trying to figure out what that noise was. it sounded like a huge werewolf. theo looked at liam. "are you even listening to me?!" he asked before walking around trying to find more clues or something unusual.

liam's head and mind was to busy trying to find this werewolf to even pay any attention to what theo was saying. he could swear that he heard something loud. theo rolled his eyes. he then kept looking, he couldn't find anything. "i saw that!" liam said. "why don't we search tomorrow? it's pretty late." theo said to liam. "no, you can go home if you want to” he said.

theo looked at liam. "i'm not going until you go home." he said to liam before sitting in his car. "are you sure you don't wanna go home?"

liam hesitated for a moment, “you’re right, maybe we should head home, i am a little tired anyway” he said. “you know maybe it went into the woods.” he said looking into the woods.

"yeah, maybe it did. can you just get in the car? i'm driving you home." theo said while looking into the woods then back at liam. liam slowly started to walk into the car as he still kept an eye on the woods. he got into the car, “i wanna check it out.” he said as he placed his hand on the car handle, about to get back out of the car.

theo looked at liam. "you can check it out tomorrow." he said, while starting up the car. theo looked back at liam then the woods. "check it out tomorrow."

“fine” liam said as the car started driving. his eye locks got heavier, and staying awake got more difficult. theo started driving. he drove to liam's house, then parked up just outside. "we're here." theo smiled then looked back at liam.

he looked back at theo, “you wanna come in? maybe stay over tonight?” liam asked nervously.

theo looked at liam. "are you sure? i don't want to be a problem." he said. theo then looked in the back, since his blanket was in the boot, he quickly looked back at liam. "i don't want to be a problem."

“i’m sure, you won’t be a problem” he said smiling. “it will be fun.” liam said. theo smiled. "okay, thanks puppy." he got out of the car and waited for liam. theo looked down at the ground then back up at liam.

liam started to to the front door as he opened it and walked up to his room, he looked back to make sure theo was following him. he then closed the door behind them. “so, i don’t have an extra bed or something, so i’m guessing we both have to take the bed” liam said. theo then followed liam upstairs. he then heard what liam said. "are you sure? i could sleep on the floor if you want..." "no, i’m sure” liam said as he grabbed some clothes and got changed. he then got under his blanket and laid on the bed waiting for theo.

theo nodded. he didn't have any spare clothes with him so he just laid on the bed in his normal clothes.

“do you think we ever will be able to catch this thing?” he asked. a part of him knew the right thing to do was to tell scott, but another part of him wanted to finish this without scott’s help.

"one day, maybe." theo said before smiling then turning to liam. "you can do it, puppy!" theo said while smiling at liam. liam had never seen theo be this supportive of him. “i guess, i might need a little bit of your help” he said with a low voice. "of course, you'll need my help. everyone needs my help." theo said sarcastically before laughing.

liam laughed, “if you say so” he said and got almost fully cover by the blanket. at this point, he was fighting to stay awake. theo smiled then closed his eyes. he wasn't asleep yet but couldn't keep his eyes open. liam closed his eyes and was now fully asleep. he was in his deep sweet dreams. theo opened his eyes again and smiled as he looked at liam. he then closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.