Chapter 2: Embrace

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Chapter 2: Embrace

The room those two found themselves in was a comfortable space. Likely the best room in the fort.

Yhidawach sat on the bed, unbuckling his sword and leaving it on the table.

He took off his chainmail.

Mary had come in close and started helping him with the leather straps of his leather jerkins and quilted jacket, revealing the plain cotton shirt under it, just like hers.

"Thank you." He said, his voice was deep for a young man.

In fact, there was nothing about this fifteen year old boy that looked that young.

Mary had understood what was supposed to happen now. She was trained and conditioned for this. Even though she's barren, she would be of use to her knight now.

She stripped her plain clothes to reveal the lingerie she wore just for him.

Lying down on the bed she opened her legs and waited, lifelessly.

"You want to?" He asked.

That was strange. Why did he ask? What choice was there? What meaning did his words portend?

She cocked her head in confusion and looked at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"I'll not bed an unwilling woman, barren or not. If you don't want to... You don't have to."

Ah so that was it. He had given her a choice. When she was trained, she was taught that she was an object for her knight. Lower than a slave. Her fate was to do whatever he asked, without question, without hesitation. She was forever tied to her knight and his whims.

It was odd, that now, when given the choice... She wanted him.

Her slit became wet, wanting to welcome him.

To become the sheath for his sword.

She nodded to him, stretching her arms out as a way to call him to her.

With a nod he took off his shirt, throwing it to the floor and joined her in bed, entering her arms, which closed around his body with a soft warmth.

She helped introduce his sword to her sheath, moving the silk fabric blocking his way. With an innocent whimper of pleasure he moved inside her folds as deep as he could, slowly, painfully.

Mary was not a virgin, and yet her body was not used to this weapon invading her walls.

His heaving body on top of hers, his hot breaths on her face, the way his hand groped her left breast while he moved so horribly slowly caused Mary to become even more wet.

As if her cunt was a gate to an ancient kingdom... It desperately wanted its king to return.

Well, now he has come, with a parade fit for one so victorious as he is.

And much like an ancient kingdom, it showered the triumphant monarch with all of its love, holding him tight within her, so that he may never leave her safe walls and strong castle gates again.

Mary did not speak, but her body cried in pleasure and joy with each movement they shared in their warm embrace.

Just when she was getting used to his slow and heavy motions, Yhidawach planted his lips on hers; his tongue had found just as little resistance as his sword. She opened up to him instantly, entwining her tongue with his, exhaling hot breaths just as much as he was. He picked up his pace, heaving into her with the raw power a knight like him could have.

The sheer pleasure forced her to lock her legs around his hips as he kept thrusting into her.

He lightly nibbled on her left ear, while teasing her nipple with his right hand; his left hand wormed its way down to her gates, his thumb going over the bell, ringing it incessantly.

Mary was taken over by a heavy lust for this boy... no, this man.

She cursed her barren fate and yet gave praise to the gods for it as well. He chose her.

Her.

Out of the others he pointed at her and said confidently "This one."

He wanted her, he took her.

And now he is making her his.

She was his before, but that was when she deluded herself into thinking she was just his property. Now she was truly his.

It was destined she thought.

(Just feel how strongly he cuts into me, how easily I welcomed him in, and how good it feels.)

It was meant to be.

Her back arched like a cat's, her hips rocked wildly in response to his movements.

And when they both reached their climax...

A cry of pleasure rung out in the room where the only sounds were heavy breaths drowning out wet clapping.

Mary did indeed have a voice. The proof was right there, as the soldiers in the fort toasted to another victory.

Yhidawach released his white and thick seed into her, along with the sins of his killing. She accepted it all and wanted more.

Their breathing slowly returned to normal as she finally relaxed her legs, allowing him to leave.

Cloudy white liquid followed after him, or it would have, but she tightened her muscles and kept it inside her.

Mary saw that his sword was unclean and still standing tall.

She would clean it up, just like that cloth he used for his steel.

Her tongue ran over his cock, licking up every drop of his seed and her juices, this only made his blade sharper.

Since he tasted like honey, she set to lapping him up like dog.

There was no need for another release, he had not killed enough to require more than one round, but she wanted it.

As if she was starving, her mouth devoured him to the base and as she felt him quiver she would pull her head back and jerk him off rhythmically while still keeping him in her mouth.

He tastes so sweet; it would be a waste for it all to go straight down her throat. He came into her warm mouth; that white liquid once more came out in full force. She didn't swallow a single drop yet, she wanted to savor it, that sweet honey that women like her would kill for if it could leave them with a child in their bellies.

She whirled it around in her mouth, filling out every empty space with his love, finally gulping it down like she hadn't a single drop of water in decades.

"You... didn't... have... to do that." He spoke through heavy pants.

She just smiled his way.

Of course she didn't have to. And that is exactly why she wanted it more.

However, she had dulled his blade, so it was over for the night.

She tucked him into bed, lying down next to him.