Bonfire

I wake up in the Medjacks room, I groan, my head feels like someone took a Hammer to it, I sit up, no ones here... I try to get up when someone taps me on the shoulder, I turn to see Teresa "hey" she says In a soft voice "hi, uh, how long was I out?" I ask, "only four hours, they kicked Ben out about an hour ago, into the maze" I nod slowly "how are you feeling?" She asks "uh, I feel alright" she nods "might want to clean up the blood before you go to the bonfire, here I'll help you" she gets up and wets a cloth, walking back, she sits on the bed and wipes my face clean, I can see my face must have been dirty and bloody, because by the tone she's done, the cloth is covered in blood and dirt "now, let's go play truth or dare" she smiles wickedly and dragges me outside

We sit in a circle, I sat next to Teresa and Newt, Thomas and Minho were also playing, Teresa asked "ok, who first?" No one volunteered, she rolled her eyes "fine! I'll go first, Minho, truth or dare?" He sighed "truth" she smirked "what do you like the most?" He thought, and answered "Mirrors" we all looked at him weirdly until he explained "because who wouldn't want to look at this?" He jesters to his face, we all laugh "ok um, Thomas, truth or dare?" Minho asks Thomas "Dare" we all give "ohhhh" to him, I say "Thomas finally learned to say Dare!" He rolled his eyes at me "ok, I dare you to go up to Gally and call him a shuck face!" Thomas got up and stomped up to Gally "Hey Gally! Your a shuck face" as he finnished, we Burt out laughing, he ran back to us, laughing "good job!" We laughed "ok, Allie, truth or dare?" I think "Dare!" He smiles Evily "I dare you to kiss Newt" my heart felt like it stopped, "uh, where?" He laughed "full on the lips" I turn to Newt "s-so I uh-" I got cut off by Newts lips on mine, I melted into the kiss, shutting my eyes, we earned a few cat calls and shouts from Minho and Thomas, and Teresa was just shocked, but in a happy way,I wrap my arms around his neck, and his hands cupped my face, the kiss lasted for what felt like forever, when finally, Newt broke apart, he smirked at me and kissed me again quickly, I smile up at him and turn to Thomas "ok then Thomas, I dare you to kiss Teresa!" Teresa looked at me shocked, but winked at me, I nod my head, Thomas turned to her and kissed her,I smiled as they broke apart, Thomas said something to her and she blushed, I'm pretty sure my cheeks were bright red aswel. As the night went on, we got some crazy dares, mostly for me it was to kiss Newt, but I got one to eat a leaf, wich tastes disgusting, then we called it a night, but before I were to go, Newt grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, kissing me, he broke apart and whispered into my ear "see you tomorrow".