2: Have you Ever Spoken up When you saw Something Going on That was Wrong?

Full Prompt: Have you ever spoken up when you saw something going on that was wrong? Where you scared? What ended up happening? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Running down the hall with a load of papers in his hands Elrond had plenty of things on his plate and didn't need Thranduil and his buddies making fun of him, but it was destined to happen anyway. The golden haired prince of Greenwood was the last thing he wanted to deal with today.

"Look boys, Ereinion has his faithful mutt running around for him." The prince snarled as his onlookers just laughed. Just do your work Elrond. The younger healer just kept walking down the hall with the prince on his heels the entire way. 

"Aw come on Elrond, you have to have something to say to me?" I'm temped to called you what you are and walk away with you crying behind me, but then I would get in trouble, and my seat at the council is worth more then you. Thankduil's friends snickered in the background when the healer left the air in the room as silent as it had been when neither of them had been there. "Just as I told you boys, he's a mute mutt." 

        Elrond put his head down just a little but kept walking down the corridor. And Ereinion wonders why I want private lessons. 

"Hey!" Elrond instantly looked up to see his close friend Glorfindel on the other side of Thranduil. "Go climb a tree and leave us to our work Thranduil." The prince growled but his cronies muttered their apologies and dragged their leader off. "Stupid Greenwood royalty. They aren't worth the trees they climb." He flashed Elrond a smile. "Don't you agree Elrond?"

        Glorfindel, who was much older then the dark haired healer, took a few steps to meet up beside him. "Yeah." Elrond smiled back to his sentinel. The warrior wrapped his arm around his younger friend who he had giving his life to protect. He pulled him a little closer and whispered in his ear,

"I'll always be behind you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the second one and it was a little hard to write. I suppose it turned out ok, though I think I could have done better. This is kind of my version of why Elrond and Thranduil never liked each other and I always imagined Glorfindel always being the one to keep them away from Elrond. I love Glory. <3

~Megan