Chapter 58

Okay guys... hey! I'm back for one final shbang. This is the last chapter of my Secret Love Song. Thank you if you read this after a year of nothing, I apologize for keeping you waiting and I'm sorry if this chapter isn't all you imagined and more. It was time for me to stop writing this, but ever since my last update it's been nagging at me that I never really gave Hailey and Harry a happily ever after. 

That being said - goodbye for now and I hope you have loved my story just as much as I enjoyed writing it over the years. Thank you all so much.

For one last time - Read On.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the Concert – Months Later

Harry’s POV

I was lying in bed next to the girl that I love. World tour was over and I was blessed to be able to have her with me every single night. It was 2 in the morning but I was just sitting there stroking her hair and gazing at her. She was so simply and amazingly gorgeous. I still couldn’t believe she was mine, all mine, and I couldn’t allow her to slip away again.

We had been through so much shit together. I had caused her so much pain and hurt. And somehow I was here in London, wrapped up in a warm bed holding her in my arms. My mind drifted to all we had been through to get here.

Our first kiss in the street in London when she returned from school.

Our first date in the bowling alley.

Fights over her missing her American friends. Fights over Connor.

Flying to America and seeing her perform for the first time.

Seeing her face when she opened a closet door to see me wrapped around her best friend.

Seeing my band mates yell at her for something she didn’t do.

Her voicemail telling us she was moving out.

Watching her career take off from the sidelines while I sat back in misery listening to her voice through headphones.

Discovering she and Connor were a couple.

My drunken confession to Liam about what I had done to her.

Finding out about her car crash.

The rest of the band finding out. Seeing them hate me for weeks.

Having to suffer through the hospital waiting room knowing that the love of my life was down the hall dying.

Midnight conversations in a hospital room.

Holding her back from returning to Connor after his little stunt on the television.

Watching her slowly but surely get the look of love and adoration for me into her eyes that she used to have.