ninety one

HEYYYY EVERYONE (basically no one actually lol)
it's been awhile so i decided to come on with an update here cause why not

so like i said i met my boyfriend in texas for the first time on our 4 months and then he did come stay at my house for 5 nights 2 weeks after that. anyways we miss each other a lot and everything so he's gonna come back again before school starts bc all of the things i was supposed to do with band got canceled bc of corona so i'm very happy i can see him again and hopefully soon. we don't know whether or not to wait longer before seeing each other so that it's less time in between the next time but idkkkk we just want to spend time together so we'll make it work. once school starts i'm probably never gonna see him :((

okay other than that, i just got back from a family trip to washington. we went to olympic national park and saw mount rainier and stuff it was pretty cool but i also just wanted to go home the whole time. i'm home now though so that's good.

alsoooooo my sister does NOT like when my boyfriend stays here at all, for some reason it makes her super upset and she feels uncomfortable, which i kind of understand, but it makes me mad that she doesn't want him to come because then my mom doesn't want her to be upset the whole time. i just keep telling her he'd be here wayyyy more if he lived here so him being here only probably 3 weeks out of the whole year isn't that bad. and i also keep asking her how we can make it easier for her but she just replies with "him not coming." oh well he's coming so she can deal with it.

uhhhhh also i think i'm getting sick or something cause i do notttt feel good and i haven't for a few days but it's okay bc i don't really have anything to do so i can just rest. i've also been going to sleep really late (well early) like last night i fell asleep at 4:30am and the night before i fell asleep at 3:30am ish which is probably not good for me but it reminds me of middle school lol.

hmmm i've been binging yes theory videos on youtube and watching some casey neistat vlogs and i've also been really keeping up with haley pham and ryan trahan cause they're such a cute couple and they both make good videos so that's cool.

i guess that is all! i hope everyone's doing well