𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰♡

inspired by Indiana Massara's beautiful voice singing That Day. I also changed their ages

3rd person PoV:

Jaden sat with his head rested against his bedroom window. It was raining in Los Angeles. Josh had just left his house. Jaden looked around noticing Josh's hoodie. He quickly ran after Josh. As he ran down the street he thought about the past year, of Josh bullying him. Josh had led Jaden on, making him believe Josh actually liked the younger boy. "Josh!" Jaden called. The older turned around and saw Jaden holding his hoodie in the middle of the street. He walked over to Jaden and stood a foot away from him. "Thanks." He said taking his hoodie. He went to turn around but Jaden grabbed his arm. "Wait." Jaden sighed. Josh raised an eyebrow. "So you were just going to leave, walk away like nothing happened?" Jaden looked up at Josh's blue eyes, admiring them. "Yeah, I guess." Josh replied, shoving his hands into his jean pockets. "Everyone was right, you're a jerk." Jaden said beginning to walk away. This time Josh stopped Jaden. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. Their lips crashed together, moving in perfect sync. Josh wrapped his arms around Jaden's lower back while Jaden's went around his neck. Anyone watching would've thought it was just two boyfriends kissing in the rain but to them it was the best moment of their lives.