𝐃𝐢𝐱

i was googling all my favorite wattpad accounts then i decided to google my wattpad username and all my books came up. didn't know that would happen🤷‍♀️ try your username and see if it's there if you want

⚠️offensive slurs⚠️

Jaden's PoV:

I was beginning to get closer to Becky, my dads new girlfriend. For once, he actually found someone decent. And a bonus, she was able to control him and not let him hurt me. Well, when she was around. When she wasn't around, do I even need to explain? I had to go to Josh's house everyday to work on that stupid project. Isn't it absolutely delightful that I get to go to my bully's house everyday?! Note the sarcasm. I woke up with bruises coating my face and chest. I groaned and got up. I changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, so no one could judge my weight. I've always been underweight, it's not my fault. I just can't gain weight, no matter how hard I tried. The constant 'eat more' or 'anorexic' wasn't helping much. Even my own father told me to start gaining weight, then tell me five minutes later I'm too fat. He needs to make up his damn mind. I walked downstairs and saw Becky placing plates of food on the table. "Morning Jay! Here, take a seat." She greeted me, gesturing towards a chair. Once I finished breakfast I cleaned my plate and got my bag. I put on a pair of my Jordan 1s (your choice which ones) and said goodbye to Becky. Josh had decided he was going to give me a ride to school. I waited outside of my house for him to show up. I heard someone pull up in front of me. Josh rolled down the window. "Get in, Princess." He said with a smirk. I walked to the other side of the car and got in. "Morning." He said placing his hand on my thigh. I pushed it off giving him a glare. He laughed and placed it back on. "Might I ask why you wanted to give me a ride today?" I asked rolling my eyes at him. "It's so hot when you do that." He commented making me blush profusely. "But, I wanted to give you a ride so we could talk on the project. And I get to see that pretty face of yours more often." I choked on air and turned away. "So, my house tonight?" I nodded played with my fingers. "We gotta get the fuck boy twins, hang on." He stopped in front of a house and they got in. "Hey guys." Bryce said smirking at Josh. Josh grumbled and continued driving. Tayler and Bryce were laughing in the back. I was confused. When we got to school I got out and walked off quickly, looking for Anthony. I heard Josh calling my name but I ignored him. I bumped into Anthony and fell backwards. "Sorry Jay!" He said helping me to my feet. "It's ok." I said dusting off my pants. "Did Josh drive you to school?" He asked. I nodded and looked around. Josh was staring at Anthony with an angry look. I ignored it and walked towards the school. "I'm gonna go meet up with Avani, see you later." Anthony walked off leaving me in the hall. "Ah, look, the f@g is all alone in the hall." I turned around and saw Chase, Thomas and Nick standing behind me. Thomas dragged me into an empty hallway and threw me against the lockers. I whimpered at the impact with the cold metal. Thomas walked over and kicked me in the ribs. I groaned and clutched my side. Chase held me against the wall while Thomas punched and kicked me. "Get the fuck away from him." Josh growled from the other end of the hallway. Chase dropped me and ran off with Nick. "You better back the fuck away from him before I fucking kill you." Josh said edging closer, a murderous look in his eyes. He was breathing heavily with his fists clenched. I could hardly see him or Tayler and Bryce. "We'll take care of Thomas you get Jaden." Tayler and Bryce walked towards Thomas and beat the shit out of him. Josh slowly walked up to me and gently put me in his lap. "It's ok, you'll be ok." He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner. Under different circumstances I would've found it strange. Yet I still laid my head on his chest. The bell eventually rang. I whined and pulled myself closer to Josh. "Wanna skip?" He whispered softly. I nodded and he picked me up. Tayler and Bryce decided to come with us so they wouldn't get in trouble. We exited through the back doors. Josh placed me in the passenger seat in his car and walked to the drivers seat. He drove back to his house and carried me inside. Neither if his parents were home so he took me to his room. He placed me in his bed then climbed in next to me. I curled into a ball and moved closer to Josh. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, but not before Josh whispered something. "You're so fucking beautiful, I want you to be mine." I guess he thought I was asleep. I thought he hated me?

PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧
PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧
PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧
PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧
PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧
PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧
PRAY FOR LEBANON 🇱🇧