𝐎𝐧𝐳𝐞

ty so so much for 300 hostages! honestly i never thought i'd reach 30 followers, so 300 is crazy to me❤️🥺

Josh's PoV:

"Hey Josh." Nessa said sitting next to me. "Hey Ness." I replied flashing her a quick smile. "So, any progress with Mads?" I asked, turning to face her. "Kinda, I caught her staring at me the other day." She said with a huge grin. "That's good, Jaden slept in my bed the other day. It was so cute." I said earning a squeal from Nessa. "That's so cute!" She exclaimed earning a few weird stares. I scanned the lunch room for Jaden. My eyes landed on the curly haired boy who was talking to a girl I'd never seen in my life. She was actually really pretty. I admired Jaden until Nessa brought me out of my trance. "He's gonna catch you staring at him." She said laughing. "He's so pretty, I cant fucking help it." I said dreamily. "Pretty? Damn ok." She said getting up and walking off to find Mads. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Jaden, Anthony and Avani's table. And the new girl I guess. "Who's this?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Hi! I'm Devyn, what's your name?" She said enthusiastically. "I'm Josh." I said, already bored of the conversation. "And she's not into you so don't try anything." Anthony said coldly. I rolled my eyes and walked off to find Bryce and Tayler. I found them standing by Bryce's locker. They were staring at each other. That's new. "Hey guys." I said walking up to them. They both jumped and blushed. "So, my favorite ship is coming to life." I said, trying to embarrass them. "Shut up." Bryce said folding his arms over his chest. "Anyways, Blake is hosting a party tonight. You coming?" Tayler asked. "I dunno-," I started. "Jaden will be there." Bryce added. "I'm going." I said directly after. The doors to the cafeteria opened and out came Anthony, Avani, Devyn and Jaden. They were laughing at something Anthony said. They walked past us barely acknowledging us. I looked Jaden up and down as he continued down the hall. Tayler slapped my shoulder. "Would you quit staring at his ass?" Tayler said while they both laughed. "Shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes and looked back to see Jaden and his friends gone. "Come on, let's get to class." Tayler said as we started walking in the direction of first period.

Jaden's PoV:

I could feel Josh's eyes on me as we walked past. "He likes you, ya know." Devyn whispered to me as we walked to class. "What? No he doesn't." I corrected her with a weird look. "Oh yeah, because bullies look at their victims like that." She said sarcastically. "He doesn't like me, Dev." I said firmly. "He does, you might not realize it because you're too blind but that boy is in love with you. Trust me." She said as we opened the door to the classroom.

a short one bc it's a (i don't remember the word) chapter. next one will be interesting, jk nothing i do is interesting🤪 n e wayz if you don't like the theme idc live with it❤️