𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬

check out 'Forgotten' in which Madison is the forgotten Easterling twin...

Jaden's PoV:

Josh had told me to meet him at the park, probably to remind me how worthless I am. It was raining outside. It almost never rains in Los Angeles. I pulled my hood over my head and walked to the park. Once I arrived at the park I sat on the swings, my favorite thing at the park. I noticed a dark figure walking towards me. I squinted my eyes and realized it was Josh. "Hey princess." He said sitting on the swings next to me. "Can you make this quick, it's raining." I said trying not to stare into his eyes. "Look at me." He said sternly. I sighed and averted my gaze towards him. He scanned my face. I gave him a confused look. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked him. He blushed and looked away. "I'm not." He replied. "Is there a specific reason that you asked me to come here?" I asked, swinging softly. "I want to show you something." He grabbed my hand and led me to a clearing behind some trees. There was a waterfall. I couldn't really see it in the dark but it looked beautiful. "Wow." I said taking in it's beauty. Josh took off his shirt and was beginning to take off his pants. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked stepping back from him. He laughed. "I'm going swimming, come on." He jumped into the water that was underneath the waterfall, only in his boxers. I sighed and joined him. He swam around me as I just relaxed in the water, listening to the raindrops and the waterfall. Josh went underwater. He didn't come up for a while and I started to get worried. "Josh?" I looked around but couldn't see him. He emerged from the water, water droplets dripping off his hair. I blushed and looked away. "Why you blushing?" He smirked and I shrugged. We got out of the water and sat on the grass in front of the waterfall. "How many girls have you brought here?" I asked as I leaned against a tree. "None, you're the first person I've ever brought here." I smiled but realized he was most likely lying. "You're lying." I replied. He shook his head. "I'm not, this is not somewhere where I bring random hookups. Not even my friends know about this place." He replied. "I have a question." I said. "Shoot." He replied. "Why do you act like you hate me in front of your friends but you're actually nice to me when we're alone?" I chewed on my bottom lip. He sighed. "I don't know, I guess I want to fit in." He said softly. I scoffed. "Right so beating up someone just because of their sexuality is normal? How could I forget?" I said sarcastically. I looked down as tears pooled in my eyes. He sighed and did something I would've never expected. He hugged me. I was shocked before I quickly hugged back. "I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear. I nodded. "It's getting late, I have to get home." He told me he'd walk me home, again. As I turned around to go inside my house he spun me around. He leaned down to my ear. "Night, Princess." I shivered and walked inside. I walked inside to be met with my dad, looking angry as ever. "Who is that you were with?" He asked, his voice laced with anger. "Just a friend from school." I replied. "Don't lie to me, I saw the way he looked at you. What did he whisper in your ear?" He asked getting angrier, if that was possible. "Nothing." I said with attitude. Bad idea. "Jaden Hossler you will not disrespect me in my own home!" He slapped me in the face before kicking me in my stomach. I doubled over in pain as he began punching and kicking me. When he decided he was finished he passed out on the couch. I limped over to where he kept all his alcohol. I walked up the stairs with bottles of vodka and beer in my hands. I opened my bedroom window and climbed onto the roof. I finished a whole bottle of vodka. I threw it onto the ground below and sighed. Why do I have to have such a shitty life?