Ch. 7: Who knew?

((Picture isnt mine))

The school week seemed to whizz by and not long after did you become friends with courtney and her girlfriend Tabitha. They were both pretty edgy but you knew already they had hearts of gold. Instead of hanging with the boys this weekend you went over to courtney's. Barry and David were pretty sad but Mark seemed to be more aggravated then anything. You learned recently that Mark's parents were always put of town for work and instead of spending his time alone at home he would come over and stay with you and Barry. It didn't bother you really. He slept in Barry's room and he didn't take up the bathroom like everyone else here. But no matter how you tried to start interactions with him he would put you off or pretend there was something he had to do. It made you a little sad. It was even more wierd when he tried to convince you not to go.

"I have been planning this campaign for weeks! If you aren't here for the beginning I don't think I would be able to squeeze you in." He was leaning against your kitchen counter currently while you rummaged through the cabinets for something light to snack on. He's been at it since this morning and you about had enough. You shut the cabinet and turned to give a mean look.

"Listen man unless you have something you absolutley need to do with me this weekend don't bother me!" He glared but but you knew his mind was working beneath those bangs.

"Fine. If that's what i need to do." You felt bad for dissing on him so you tried to redeem your attitude. "Thank you..." You went back to the cabinets.

((MARK'S POV))

'Thinkthinkthinkthink' he really didn't know why but since he heard y/n wasn't gonna be here this weekend it did something to him. He didn't want her gone, he wanted her downstairs with him and... hanging out? Mark couldn't figure that part of him out because everytime he thought about what he wanted to do with her Mark would always thunk about the bus. Then he wpuld get all warm and woerd and defensive. David's been on his case about it lately but Barry seemed to give up after the second time. And when you turned your back on him he really felt desperate in that moment.

"I NEED you to jelo me pick up some things from my work and run errands." Mark knew it was worth a longshot but if it meant her hanging with him... well then that's worth trying for.

"Get Barry to go with you!"

"His hands are too big and manhandling to help hold the things i need." He stepped closer to you and gave a smile. " You have small hands and aren't a complete clutz like David." Mark could see you bite the inside of your cheek and knew he had you. Sure it was passible but using guilt trip could work. Besides he complimented you.

((Y/n's pov))

Mark knew he had you! You're too nice to pass him off.

"Uugghhh! FINE!" You threw your hands up and walkes off to your room. You had to text Cpurtney and brake the news to her, you just hope she wpildn't be mad.

Y/n: hey man, i cant come over :/

Courtney👏👏: oh no why D:

Y/n: Mark's dragging me along to help him with some stuff :c

Courtney👏👏:ooohh i see ;3

Courtney👏👏:have fun on your date!! *3<

Y/n:COURTNEY!

For the wierdest reason instead of you feeling disgusted, instead you felt butterflies in your stomach. You felt warm and flushed and instead of trying to deny it you sat there on your bed thinking about this weekend.

Who knew? ((Fucking courtney did you superb fucking children))

A/n:its only 633 words long and i really feel ashamed of that but i wanted to get SOMETHING OUT THERE AND RHIS CAME INTO MIND. Anyway i think im gonna start pacing myself and allow the creativity to come naturally...

Bye lovelies 😇