Chapter 42

It has been nearly a week. It was currently Thursday morning when Izuku woke up there had still been no word from Nighteye until he saw his phone and saw a message from Nighteye. The message read "Report to my agency, act natural and don't act suspicious." Izuku wasn't sure what was going on but if he was sent this then there was a possibility there could be someone watching. As Izuku was waking up he got ready to take off he noticed Ochako,Tsuyu and Kirishima were also heading out. The peculiar thing was that they took the same bus and got off at the same stops. When they stood outside of Nighteye's agency they had understood it was about the similarities and connections that they encountered in their internships.

As the meeting proceeded they all discovered that there were quirk erasing bullets being made out of Human DNA that's when it hit both Mirio and Izuku like a truck the little girl who was covered in bandages and asked them for help. They both now realize that if they would've done something back then, maybe they could've done more for this investigation and stopped her torture right then and there. "Upon our investigation, we have discovered that the Hassaikai has been distributing these illegal quirk drugs and that the leader has a daughter. With a little investigation on this, we have also discovered that the child is in the Yakuza's stronghold. In two hours, we shall begin a raid on the stronghold." Before people got up, Nighteye gave one last piece of evidence. "We do not know how far their production of these quirk erasing bullets are, be careful."

When the meeting ended, Izuku and Mirio felt horrible this happened with their classmates trying to reassure them. "So that's why you were so distraught man. Sorry you had to deal with that." Kirishima tried to help his friend with Izuku glancing at Mirio. "We have a second chance to save Eri." Mirio takes a big inhale in before shouting in determination. "That's right Midoriya! Let's save Eri! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" The act was kinda shocking to many, but this was proof that he was ready to save the little girl beyond doubt. "Alright you all, get ready." They looked behind them to see their teacher Mr. Aizawa walk up to them before passing something to Izuku. "Powerloader said it was ready this morning. Thought it would come in handy." Izuku activated the capsule in his hand to show a large sword similar to his original buster sword. This one however, had a bit of a difference to it.

"A new sword?" "Something like that." Izuku thanked his teacher before heading to the changing room to put his hero costume on. 'I'm gonna save you Eri. I promise.'

At the hideout
The group of heroes and cops piled in the front of the building waiting patiently for the warrant to show allowing them to raid the residence. As the officer holding the paper came, they immediately began ringing the doorbell to explain the situation. Before they could say anything though, a man of monstrous proportions came barreling through the front door sending some cops in the air. Those who were able to memorize the files knew this was Rikiya Katsukame, a man who can steal people's vitality by just making physical contact with them. In retaliation to his attack, Izuku wrapped his chain around the large man's neck siphoning out almost everything in him. "You're not stopping us." With the surge of strength, Izuku flung the man into the air before slamming him on the pavement. "YOU HEAR ME!?"

"Ryukyu's group, hold off the members of the Hassaikai in the front. Everyone else, press forward!" The group dispersed with the group that was inside being met by a bunch of yakuza thugs. "We don't have time for this, Catalyst!" Nighteye shouted for Izuku to get to the front before slamming his hands down. "Ultimate Move: Gate of Hades!" The ground began to die with all the yakuza standing on it losing their ability to fight. To avoid any serious issues, Izuku released a large portion of what he had in the ground to revitalize the plants and stone he destroyed. "Groups 5 and 6, detain these people! Everyone, let's keep moving!"

The group continued on with Nighteye stopping immediately at a wall to hit a specific pattern for a secret passageway to open. When he did, a few thugs came out that were immediately taken out by the future seers sidekicks Bubble Girl and Centipeder to make quick work of them. They kept going to see a large wall blocking them with Kirishima and Izuku having enough of this. They slammed through the wall to show a passage underneath. "Damn these first years are good." The pro hero Rock Lock stated this with Nighteye taking the lead to continue down the corridor as they kept making their way to save Eri they found a door that led to a group of three people "We don't have time for this! Decay Shot!" Izuku's patience was wearing thin as he handcuffed the three lowlifes with quirk cancelling cuffs the whole party remained together until a hole in the wall tried to swallow Eraserhead whole but he was pushed out of the way by Fatgum and RedRiot. After they were separated the walls began to warp in order to delay them longer Lemillion had slipped past the walls in order to continue the pursuit.

Izuku noticed that there was hardly any resistance. The only obstacle in the way was the warping walls then suddenly his group was split up into two "Catalyst can you use your special move again?" Night eye asked as he could find the source of this obstacle quickly. " I can use it again if you like." Nighteye now had a plan which could make this a one hundred percent success. "Use it now and when you find an opening leave and give Mirio support!" Izuku wanted to protest but wasn't allowed the chance "You and Mirio are our only hope to make this mission a huge success!