𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

After Mrs. Xiao calmed down she started speaking again.

"Yili tried to kill Xiao Zhan multiple times. In the end... I sent him to an insane asylum. I didn't want to but I had to. I tried therapy but it didn't work either. The day I sent him away I regretted it. I regretted everything. I shouldn't have done it but if I didn't he might've managed to kill Xiao Zhan." Mrs. Xiao said with a shaky voice.

That means if she didn't send Yili away I probably would have never met Xiao Zhan...

"On that day I sent Yili away I could see the sadness in his eyes..."

Flashback
"My son. You have to stay here for a while ok?" I bent down to Yili's height and smiled sadly. "But why?... is it so that bastard can take my place!?"

"Yili! Where did you get that nasty word from?! Don't call your brother a bastard!" Mu Chen yelled. "Yili that's not what I mean. It's just that..."

"It's just that you think I'm a monster don't you?... you think I'm some beast don't you?" I widened my eyes. "Yili where are you getting all this from?" I asked. "I got it from you and papa. You called me a monster. An uncontrollable beast that can't be detained unless put in a cage to protect Xiao Zhan." I shook my head. "Yili I never said that." I tried to reassure him but he refused to believe me. "You hate me. That's why you're putting me into a cage! You don't love me! You never did!"

"No please son listen to me." Yili pushed me away. "You don't love me. You don't love me!"

"Alright, we're done here let's go." I got up. "Please no dear just a little bit more time. He's your son." Mu Chen pushed me away. "He is not my son! He is a monster! We're leaving let's go!" He dragged me away. When we arrived in the car I snapped. "Listen to yourself! You use to call him your loving son and now you're calling him a monster?! Mu Chen! He's your son!"

"He is crazy! He is nothing but a monster now shut up!"

End of flashback

...

Mr. Xiao doesn't even deserve to be a father.

"I don't know if you can hear me but please don't think that my husband is a bad person. He is a good man. He was just too mad at that time."

"Mother? What are you doing here?"

That familiar voice...

"I-I came here to visit Yibo what's wrong?"

"Nothing mother. I came here to visit him too."

"I miss him. I miss Yibo."

"I understand son. He'll wake up eventually just have faith."

"Yes, mother I understand."

"Well, I have to go now, son. Have a good time with Yibo."

My love is here. He's really here.

"Yibo I miss you. I and FanXing miss you. We really miss you. I just want to hug you in my arms again. But I can't. You're just so delicate like a small flame of fire that could be easily blown away at any moment. Do you know how much I love you? After you left I went searching everywhere for you. When I finally had you back I was so happy. But now I've lost you again. My love. When will you wake up?"