𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Unedited
"First on our list is to clean the house. Well more like this huge mansion." Xiao Zhan looks around the messy place and sighs. "I doubt we'll be able to clean this whole place with just two or three days. Why don't we hire a couple of cleaning people to help us." Yibo suggests. He clings around Xiao Zhan wanting to cuddle. They go upstairs to their pretty messy room and lay in bed. They were in each other's embrace but yet it was cold and distant, no matter how hard they told themself that they loved each other Xiao Zhan and Yibo just couldn't say the three words I love you.

It felt as if they were strangers to each other. With their love slowly slipping away by the second the two did nothing to stop it. They laid their hopelessly with their eyes staring somewhere else. The once sweet and loving Xiao Zhan was now cold and distant. And for the cute giddy little Yibo is more depressed then ever. He wants to be happy but their wasn't anything he could do. In life many things could happen. You always read about how two couples in a story ends up in a bad place but will always find a way. In this case though, Xiao Zhan and Yibo's relationship were at stake. Their love for each other was slowly perishing.

Present day
When arriving to their two story cozy little home Yibo and Xiao Zhan both smile happily. They bring the kids inside and shows them around. Afterwards Yibo cooks and feeds them. "Mommy your cooking is the best!" FanXing says happily as h digs into his food. Yibo wraps his arms around Xiao Zhan and smiles happily as he watched the two kids eat. After eating they go out and goes shopping for the kids.

At home
"Ok kids settle down. It's already four. I'll start making dinner then after we can watch a movie. When we're done you guys need to head to bed ok?" Yao Zhan and FanXing smiles happily. "Ok!"

"Now take your toys and go play with them in the living room ok?" Xiao Zhan opens the kid's toys and brings them to the loving room. "Yay!!" Yao Zhan shows his biggest smile and starts playing. Xiao Zhan quietly leaves the living room and enters the kitchen to see Yibo cutting some up some vegetable. Yibo who hears Xiao Zhan enters speaks while still cutting the vegetables.

"How long are we going to keep up this act for."

To be continued
Sorry for the short chapter 😅 I have online classes so I'm quite busy.