𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 (new version)

Unedited
3rd person Pov
Feeling the growing guilt inside of him he spoke. "Th-thank you." He responded shyly. Yili smiled unconsciously. "Then get dressed! Let's go!" Within a few seconds Yibo was already being dragged around all over the place.

After the tour they ended up back at the familiar room. "My maids will help dress you up for the evening dinner ok? Bye!" With a quick push Yibo is was in his room. "Young Master come this way please, we will be in charge of getting you ready for tonight's dinner."

"Really? This?" The maid nodded her head

"Really? This?" The maid nodded her head. "The master asked us to this on you." Yibo sighed. For the sake of Xiao Zhan I must do this to keep him alive. Yibo forced a smile. "Thank you." The maid nods her head once more. "The master is waiting for you outside." Yibo thanks the maid before heading out. When he opens the door Yili is there standing in front of him. "You ready?" Yili extends his hand for Yibo to hold. Yibo hesitantly holds onto his hand and walks down the stairs all the way to car awaiting for their arrival.

Finally driving off Yili sits next to Yibo.

When arriving Yibo had notice their was no car in sight. "I know what your gonna say already. Tonight is a special night for us. After all, my soon to be husband should get a special dinner treat before getting married right?" Yibo widened and he froze in place. "Did you forget already? Your gonna marry me soon Wang Yibo."

Yili continues to walk while holding hands with Yibo. When the two arrived they were sat a table. "Tonight you can ask me any questions you want and I'll answer all of them."

"Where is Xiao Zhan." Is the first thing Yibo asked. "Locked up." Yibo closes his eyes in frustration. "How is he?" He asked with hint of fear lingering in his tone. "Still in tact but barely."

"You evil scumbag." Yili let's an evil smile slip. "I know I'am darling, I have always been evil."

"Next question, what happened to my mother in law?"

"Dead."

Yibo stands up angrily with tears about to fall. "How could you do that to your mother!" Yili too stands up. "She was gonna tear us apart Yibo. I did what I had to do." Yibo shakes head. "Your crazy! Your insane!!" He shouts. "I know I'am." With that Yibo was knocked out.

"I love you Yibo. No one will ever tear us apart again, not even my own mother will stop me."