𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

I have to wake up. I have to see my family.

"FanXing is doing really great in school but he misses you. And I do too. I'm trying so hard to make things work out. I am trying Yibo. Ever since you fell into this coma FanXing hasn't been the happiest lately. It's been about three months since the accident. Our little boy needs you Yibo. I just hope you can wake up soon and come home to our son."

I could hear him crying.

"Life has been hard. I miss you so much. If only  I had taken better care of you... this wouldn't have happened. I hope you can hear me Yibo. I miss you."

His footsteps then faded away until I heard that same door closing.

I miss you too Xiao Zhan.

One week later
"Hello Yibo, it's me. Your mother-in-law. I have to keep my promise and tell you everything so where were we?"

Flashback Eight Years ago
"Yili. Today is your sixteenth birthday just like Xiao Zhan." I looked through the glass window. "You've gotta be joking me right? You didn't come here to wish me happy birthday did you?" I looked away from him. "I'm letting you free," Yili smirked. "You feel guilty, don't you. Well. When am I gonna get out." He asked. "Right now."
_______________________________
"You have been schooling at the place for years now. I hope you can just act normal, please? Do this for your mother?" Yili scoffed. "Whatever I'm leaving."
"And also, never let Xiao Zhan see you please son."
End of flashback
"After that, he ended up getting a girlfriend. They dated for about two years. I also made sure to never let him and Xiao Zhan meet. I didn't know much about their relationship until my husband told me that he had sent spies to spy on Yili because he was still unstable. And then one day... I had a terrible nightmare about her screaming for help."

Flashback
"Ahhhhhh!!!! Help me!!! Help me!!!!!!"

I sat up sweating and panting. "Honey, what's wrong?" Mu Chen asked. "My power is acting up. I think she's in trouble we need to go look for her Now! Send in the spies!"
End of flashback
"After that, the spies reported that she was dead in a house fire. She was burnt and she had bruises and cuts everywhere on her body."

What a sad thing. I can't believe that poor girl would die like this.

"After that Yili mourned her death for a long time. That's when it hit me that maybe he is stable after all but just wanted love. He had it but then he lost it. I felt terrible as a mother."

So this is the secret. Yili is Xiao Zhan's twin. I hope she will tell Xiao Zhan about this one day.