𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Unedited
"Yibo?" He felt a slight touch on his shoulders. "Y-yes?" Yibo stuttered. "Hey, what's wrong?" Xiao Zhan asked concern. "I-it's nothing, I'm just nervous. I haven't seen FanXing in years. I wonder if he misses me." Yibo lied, it's true that he did miss his son but the partial reason why he is so "nervous" is because he has anxiety. It had started to plant itself inside Yibo  over the years as Yili held him captive. "If you say so." Xiao Zhan moves his hand slowly to grab onto Yibo's hand. Yibo turns to look at Xiao Zhan surprised. "What? Can't I hold my boyfriend's hand?" Yibo blushes and proceeds to continue and hold Xiao Zhan's hand.

Oh how he missed Xiao Zhan's warmth and comfort. "Where gonna be stuck in this van for a good three hours or so." Wen Ning said from the drivers seat catching the attention of Yibo and Xiao Zhan.
One hour into the ride
"Mommy? Daddy?" Yibo who was staring outside the window turns around to see Yao Zhan in the back awake. "Yao Zhan, your awake." Yibo smiles. "Mommy, I'm hungry." Xiao Zhan quickly takes out some snacks out and hands it to Yao Zhan but the frightened Yao Zhan whipers in fear. "Mommy, daddy is gonna hit me!" Yao Zhan cries. Xiao Zhan retreats his hand feeling anger fuel inside of him.

What exactly happened to Yibo and Yao Zhan.

"Why don't you give the snacks to Yao Zhan instead." Yibo nods his head taking the snacks and hands it to Yao Zhan. "Don't be scared Yao Zhan, daddy is not gonna hurt you. Here, eat some snacks. Yao Zhan reluctantly takes the snacks and eats it. Oh boy, this is gonna be a long ride.

Yibo slowly opens his eyes to face with the ceiling above him. "Yibo." A soft voice spoke. Yibo turns around and looks at Xiao Zhan. "Am I dreaming?" He asked. "Your not dreaming." Yibo quickly clung onto Xiao Zhan and begins to cry.
_______________________________
Finally reunited together the two embraced in a warm hug. "I love you, I love you so much." Xiao Zhan said as he kissed Yibo on the forehead. "I won't let you get hurt anymore. I'm gonna protect you forever." Xiao Zhan pulls Yibo in closer afraid if he let go Yibo will leave. "Come on, let's go see FanXing."

When the two arrives downstairs they could see Yao Zhan and FanXing running away from Wen Ning. "Gege! Gege! Come catch us!" "Be carful guys!" Wen Ning says as he chases the kids. "FanXing." Yibo spoke. FanXing, Yao Zhan, and Wen Ning all turned around to see Xiao Zhan and Yibo. With tears in FanXing's eyes he ran towards Yibo. "Daddy!!!" FanXing hugs Yibo's legs before getting picked up. "Daddy (Yibo) your back! Vuuu!!! Why did you leave for so long? Don't you know I was very sad? Vuuu."

"FanXing don't cry, I'm here. I'll always be here."

"Mommy. (Yibo) that's not fair." Yao Zhan pouted. Yibo chuckles and picks Yao Zhan up. "Don't be sad I'm here." Yibo picks Yao Zhan up on his arms and giggles.
______________________________
"How does it feel?" Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan with a confused face. "You know what I mean. How does it feel like to be back, back here. In our different home."

"Different home? I never knew we had a new home." Xiao Zhan sighs, "Don't tell me you've seriously forgotten. This was our summer home, you loved it here. You told me that you would never forget this place no matter what remember?"

To be continued
Sorry for the short chapter today! Chapter eighteen might come out soon hehe.