Chapter 26

Zain dragged her into his room and closed the door behind. He nearly tossed her to the bed. He was extremely irate. Indeed Naaz was angry and hurt at the same time. Just a few minutes before they had begun their friendship and now abruptly everything is changed.Naaz: How dare you? I am not your puppet. You were supposed to nice to me.

Zain: I love you Naaz but I am not mad. I can't see you with anybody. I feel like killing him.

Naaz (shouted): Mind your tongue, Mr. Zain! Don't even think to harm my Sid.

Zain: He isn't yours. I am your future and accept this future. Don't test my persistence Naaz. I can see what you both are up to. Agar tum meri nahi hui to kisi kin ahi ho sakati.

Naaz: Agar main Sid kin ahi hui to main kisi kin ahi ho sakti.

Zain: Shut up Naaz! Why you want me to kill innocent people. I don't want to do that.

Tomorrow is our engagement and accept it. Behave yourself tomorrow. I am going to announce to you my fiancé in front of the whole world.

Naaz: I will not marry you. Never ever. I love Sid and I will marry him only.

Zain: You really don't know me, my baby girl. I like this fierce side of yours but I want you to hold this for our romantic nights.

Naaz(she kept her both hands on her ears): Shut up. In your dreams. My Sid will find the way. I am not scared of you now. Do whatever you want.

Zain: I know Mr. Sidharth is intelligent but at the same time he is an emotional fool. You don't want to get engaged to me? Fine! By tomorrow morning your Sid's parents would be dead. And this not just a threat. I mean it.

Naaz: I hate you. I hate you. Sun rahe ho. I hate you the most.

Zain was unable to take it further. Even he was hurt. He was hurt that she didn't even try to reciprocate his feelings. He was hurt that he was not able to Sid beside her. He was hurt for seeing her love for Sid. He didn't want to accept the clear fact. He was ruthless but he didn't kill any innocent person in his life. He had his own ethics and he doesn't compromise on his ethics. He was just threatening her. He would never do that. He left the room went to his studies.

Zain was in the study room just then Tara knocked on the door.

Zain: Yes Tara? Anything urgent? I want to be alone for some time.

Tara: I am sorry Sir. I couldn't stop myself. She is a very nice girl.

Zain: What you want to convey?

Tara: She took much effort to make food today. She was very happy. She is very innocent and naïve. Don't hurt her.

Zain: I think you have forgotten that you work for me. And if you don't want your job as a job then you are allowed to leave.

Tara: I am extremely sorry Sir! She is the kind of girl anybody can love her. I got some emotional attachment to her. Hence I dared to speak to you. I am sorry once again. And yes, she didn't have food. She needs to take medicines. She cannot take medicines without having food.

Zain: Leave from here. Just leave. Leave everybody. I don't need anybody.

Tara leaves but Zain becomes more frustrated. He threw things. He broke glasses. He was losing his control. He drank a whole bottle of alcohol in one go. He was very vulnerable. He was hurt. It was not just his ego that not letting go of her to her love. The first time he was fallen for somebody so hard. He was involved in her. He couldn't accept her non-existence in his life.

Here Naaz was also broken. She couldn't even imagine her life without Sid. She had left Sid before but it was for his happiness. But now things were changed. She knew Sid would be mad if she marries Zain. She was feeling so helpless.

She was sitting on the bed when she saw someone in the balcony. She was scared and got up from the bed. She took the vase from the table and was about to hit that person but he held her tightly.

Naaz: Sid! Tum? Yaha kya kar rahe ho? Are you gone mad? That monster can come anytime here. Please go from here.

Sid: Shhhhhh....chup ek dum chup

Naaz becomes silent and get lost in his eyes. His arms were around her waist. She hugged him very tightly.

Naaz: I love you Sid! I don't want to live this life you are not going to part of it. I will not marry him. It's better to finish myself. I am only the reason of all these things.

Sid got angry listening to this. He was about to slap her but somehow controlled his anger.

Sid: Are you gone mad? What are you even speaking? How could you think like this? Stop this nonsense.

Naaz was sobbing continuously. Sid cups her face with his hands.

Sid: Ok. Ok look here. Look here jaan. Don't you trust me? I will do everything fine. Please trust me jaan. Sid Naaz ka hai aur Naaz Sid ki.

Naaz was still crying.

Sid: Ok. Today it was my fault. I should have controlled my feelings. It was a very obvious reaction to him.

Naaz: Are you real? You are defending him?

Sid: No jaan, I am not defending him. I am telling you the fact. Actually I am feeling bad that I couldn't eat food made by you. You know how much I missed it.

Naaz: Are you drunk? What are you talking about? I am going to get engaged tomorrow with him. Aur tumhe khaane ki padi hai?

Sid: Don't worry about that. You will be engaged to me. It is for sure.

Naaz: But how?

Sid: Don't give much stress to your little brain. I will manage everything. He has challenged my love. He will see the power of my love.

Naaz hugs him tight. Only Sid knows how to upbeat her mood.

Sid: Now stop this rona dhona. Let's have some food. You need to take medicines too. Tomorrow is our engagement. I don't want you to look pale.

Naaz smiles.

Naaz: But food? Should I call Tara?

Sid: I have brought it.

He goes to the balcony where he had kept the food. They eat together. And Sid flees from there.