Chapter 28

At last, breakfast was prepared. Naaz pats herself with satisfaction. She was truly feeling very guilty that Zain didn't have dinner last night and she had it with Sid. Her intention was never to hurt him but indeed she was helpless. It's a peculiar sort of guilt after you know someone adores you beyond anything but you cannot reciprocate those sentiments. She was suddenly started feeling it because she had realized that Zain isn't really heartless but there's not anyone in his life to make him feel special. She was asking God to send in his life someone who can adore him the foremost.

The staff arranges the breakfast on table. Naaz comes there and sees if everything is looking perfect. Zain and Sid arrives at the same time. There was little awkwardness between two but then Sid decides to start conversation normally.

Sid: Good Morning Zain! I am extremely sorry for yesterday. I really didn't mean to hurt you. It was spontaneous.

Zain: It is ok Mr. Sidharth. I am sorry too. I generally don't say sorry to anyone but when I say it, I really mean it. Let's forget everything and move on. Let's have breakfast made by a beautiful girl.

Sid was not comfortable when he said 'beautiful girl'. But then he decides to ignore it. He really doesn't want to spoil Naaz's mood.

Sid: Yes sure.

Naaz: Good morning guys! You both didn't wish me. Have you forgotten my presence?

Sid & Zain together: Good morning!

Then three of them chuckle and start breakfast. Sid and Zain both praise Naaz. And both have food till their stomach gets flooded. Really it was the first time that these three were together and there was no awkwardness.

Zain: Thank you so much Naaz for such a wonderful breakfast! You deserve a gift from me. Just say what you want.

Naaz: Thank you so much for the compliment. But I really don't want anything. I feel good when I feed my own people. So I won't take anything for this.

Even Zain was feeling something weird in his heart. He was finding her too good to make her hurt. Maybe he was finding the real meaning of love. But still, he was not ready to lose her.

Zain: Mr. Sidharth, I have canceled the engagement ceremony but the party is on. Now you don't need to do any plan to stop engagement.

In spite of the fact that Sid already knew it, he tries to preserve stun expression on his confront.

Sid: Oh really? What made you change your plan?

Zain: It should not matter to you. Isn't it? Naaz, Tara will get party gown for you. Please see if everything is perfect.

Naaz: Thank you Zain! I will surely try it.

Zain: I will take your leave as I have much work today. Take care Naaz.

There was a kind of relaxation on Sid and Naaz's face. Naaz was feeling like Zain would change his decision and get her free. She has decided to be positive now onwards. Sid also decides to take it slowly. He decides to be cordial with Zain.

It was after lunchtime when Naaz was taking an afternoon nap, Tara knocks on the door.

Tara: Ma'am, Sir has sent this gown for you. He has asked you to try it. Please let me know if any assistance needed.

Naaz: Thank you, Tara! Please leave it here. I will try it.

Naaz tries the gown. It was perfect. She tells Tara the same.

Tara: You are looking happy today. You look more beautiful when you are happy.

Naaz: Thank you for compliment Tara. By the way, how was the food? You didn't tell me

Tara: Oh! Sorry I forgot. It was heavenly tasty. It was similar to what my mother used to cook for me. Thank you for making it for me too.

Naaz: I felt good that you like it. Tara, you are a very nice girl. I like you.

Tara and Naaz talk for a while and then Tara leaves.

It was evening and Naaz starts getting ready. She gets ready. It was tulle off-the-shoulder pink long sleeves ball gown. She was looking like a princess.

Sana's look:

Sid also got ready for the party

Sid also got ready for the party. Then he thought to meet his Naaz once. Actually he wanted to see her first and appreciate her beauty. Again he hacks the system and makes his way to Naaz's room. He enters through the balcony. Naaz was almost ready. He gets frozen for the moment to see her. Naaz looks at him. He was still in the balcony staring at her. Naaz pulls him inside. She snaps her fingers in front of him.

Naaz: Sid! Are baba hosh me aao

Finally, she pinches him.

Sid: Ouch! What you do yaar?

Naaz: Finally!

Sid holds her by her waist and whispers in her ears.

Sid: You don't have any right to look so beautiful. Do you have any idea how much it is difficult for me to control?

Naaz blushes hard. Her cheeks become deep red.

Naaz: Control my sweetheart! This is not the right time to lose your control.

Sid: Then when is that right time?

Naaz: Kash mujhe pata hota.

He was about to smack her lips she puts her palm in between.

Naaz: Kutte! Meri lipstick aur make up kharab kar de ga tu.

Sid removes her hand and kisses her hard till both ran out of breath.

Sid: Never ever say no to me jaan! You are mine and only mine.

Naaz: You are impossible Sid! Do you have any idea how much time I took for this make-up? Now go from here. Zain will come at any time now.

Sid: You are looking too beautiful yaar! How many people ogle on you! And that Zain! Oh God! I am going to kill somebody today.

Naaz: I am sure you really can do that. But please control. Ok?

Sid: Will try. But I can't promise.

Finally, Sid leaves from there. Naaz corrects her make-up and gets completely ready for the party.

This party is going to bring a new twist in the story. Get ready for a roller-coaster ride of emotions.