Chapter 48

Aditi was listening to her and unknowingly her eyes welled up with hidden emotions. It's not easy to move on when you have given 100% to any relation. It is not easy to accept your defeat in relation when you are true.

Aditi: I accept, he is coward. He didn't fight for us. But I gave everything to work out our relation. I compromised on many things which I would never do. And hence it is not easy for me to move on easily. I need time to get over it.

Naaz: I completely agree with you. I am not saying to jump in a new relationship. I just want you to give an honest try for you.

Aditi: Don't you think it should happen effortlessly. You can't force anybody to fall in love. We have not talked normally yet. He doesn't like me. Even I don't like him much.

Naaz: Hate is the first step of love. You both are so opposite but so same.

Aditi: It is meaningless to have a conversation with you when you are not going to lose your track.

Naaz gets up and takes her in her embrace.

Naaz: Do you trust my intuitions?

Aditi: I know your intuitions are very strong. What about that?

Naaz: I have a strong intuition that you and Zain are going to be together.

Aditi: Mataji! Now I am feeling very sleepy. Can I sleep?

Naaz: Ok but promise me you are not going to be stubborn about your feelings.

Aditi: Fine. I promise. Now leave me and sleep.

And they both sleep peacefully. Morning was pleasant. Naaz has asked Sid to come to her home for breakfast. His health was fine. So he was ready to go for outing too. Naaz has planned outing so that Aditi and Zain can spend time together. Sid knew it. Though he was not liking whatever she was doing but then biwi ke aage kisi ki chalati hai kya?

Breakfast was not at all quiet. Naaz has deliberately make Aditi sit near Zain. Zain was also noticing it. But he chose to keep mum as he was not wanted to make Naaz feel bad. Sid and Zain discuss their business plan when Girls were getting ready for the trip. They had planned to go to Matheran which is a small hill station near Mumbai. Sid had farmhouse there so they were going to stay there overnight.

Journey started. Sid was driving the car as he knew the route well. Naaz was sitting at the passenger seat. Zain and Aditi were sitting together reluctantly.

Naaz: You know Zain, today I wanted to visit an amusement park but then because of rain I had to cancel it. Rain is not the major reason. You and Aditi both don't like rides much so I thought we should go to some hilly place. You both would like it. Your choices are almost the same.

Sid gives Naaz 'you are impossible' wala look.

Zain: It is not the case now. I can enjoy in an amusement park too. It's just I never explored it before.

Aditi: Naaz, can you please turn on some good music?

Naaz: Ok suggest me the playlist...

Aditi & Zain: Darshan Rawal.....Ek Tarfa....

Naaz chuckles. Aditi and Zain looks at each other. Sid also looks in the rearview mirror. Naaz gives Sid "I am always right' wala look. Sid smiles looking at her. It was just one moment and many things were changed. There was a slight awkwardness between Zain and Aditi. Naaz plays 'Ek Tarfa'. Naaz has kept her head on Sid's shoulder. Aditi was looking outside. Zain was stealing glances of Aditi in between. Aditi also could sense the gaze of him. She was wondered with his sudden behaviour change.

Rest of the journey was quiet for Zain and Aditi. Naaz was blabbering nothing but everything. Sid had no option other than saying yes or no to Naaz. In between the journey, Naaz sees bhutta and she gets excited. Aditi also sees it and she also shouts in excitement. Boys had no choice other than getting down of the car. Naaz and Sid were eating one bhutta. Naaz takes Sid little away to give privacy to AdiZa.

Aditi was uncomfortable as Zain was behaving unusually. She decides to break the ice.

Aditi: What has happened to you?

Zain: Means? I am fine. What would happen to me?

Aditi: Why were you looking at me in the car?

Zain: When? I didn't look at you. I was looking out of the window. I was enjoying the scenery.

Aditi: Don't lie. I have seen you while tadofying me.

Zain: So you were gazing me?

Aditi: You are changing the topic now. You are making me feel uncomfortable.

Zain: Why would I make you uncomfortable? I am in distant with you.

Aditi: Offo! Not that way.

Zain: Ok! Ok! Now you are really, getting irritated. Can I ask you something? This is a little personal. You can choose to avoid my question if you are not comfortable with it.

Aditi: Shoot

Zain: Did somebody break your heart?

Aditi: And why are you asking this?

Zain: I felt so. I felt the same pain in your eyes by which I have gone through.

Aditi: No our cases are different.

Zain: Maybe but the pain was the same.

Aditi looks into his eyes. And there was eye-lock for few seconds. Suddenly Aditi realizes and she breaks it.

Zain: You are a very strong girl. You can hide your pain with your smiling face. Very few people can do this. And only pure-hearted people can do this.

For a change, Aditi was liking whatever he was saying. There was a small curve on her lips. Aditi forwards her hand towards him.

Aditi: Friends? You are not that bad. You can have me as your friend. Few people get this chance.

Zain chuckles with her gesture. He also forwards his hand towards her. And there they handshake.