Chapter 3

(A/N: Before everything else, I 'd like to greet everybody a Happy New Year! My only wish is that you are enjoying this once in a year event with everyone who is part of your 2014 and mark this as one of the best moments of your year. Luvluv -Lu)

[Kyle Walker]

"S—stop. Kyle, stop."

I wanted to.

But I couldn’t. I felt like I’ve already pushed myself far— so far, to a place I could never get back from.

The sunlight slipping through the windows, and the chirping of the birds perked up somewhere outside has already began fading for me. A faint tune of voice is all I could hear, barely anything more. A single face is all I could remember. Or maybe all the things the little creature before me has : his halted soft moans, his cloudy grey eyes, and the warm pinkish color his cheeks made. Nothing more.

I held both of Midnight’s wrist about his head single-handedly and it feels like. . . It feels like another person has taken over me, but then I realized it was something else driving me this way — lust, because it couldn’t be love.

Not yet, and not this way.

I pant against his ears and he moans against mine. The bed creaked dangerously every time I thrust myself against midnight, and as I do, I felt my whole body ignite.

Every moment our bodies touched, I felt my control slipping an inch away from me.

Or maybe I already lost it.

“Stop it. A-ahn—Kyle! It hurts!”            

The warmth of his breath lingered on my ear, sending a jolt of something electric down my spine, which made me wheeze against his neck. I tilt my head to reach down his jaw, my lips sucking, and my tongue pushing on the surface of his skin.

My free hand stumbled across the soft glinting skin of Midnight’s scar, the contact making him whimper. I wasn’t seeing it, but I felt a scar surround his whole waist as I wrapped my arm on his torso, pushing his lower body towards me.

“Kyle . . .”

A stifle of agonized moan came past his parted lips, drawing me out of my adrenaline. My mouth loosened around his skin as I pulled back to glance at him.

He displayed agony. His back was arched upwards as he stared straight at the ceiling . . . lost. Warm tears were flowing down his temples as if he didn’t notice them escaping his eyes. His breaths came in short shaky puffs, as his chest shifted in the same manner.

What the fuck have I done . . .

“Midnight? Hey, MIDNIGHT!” Panic flew over me as Midnight stayed that way. I made my hand loose that held his wrist above his head, squatting a little away from him.  And after that, he sunk into the bed and curled himself into a smaller figure.

He hugged himself as he trembled, his dispirited gasps echoing around the cabin-like exterior of my room.

“Why are you all like this?”  He asked subtly, his back facing my direction. And I saw. . . I saw more scars planted on his back, long ones over shorter ones, the others healed and the others almost.

“Midni—“ I reached out, my hand aiming for the unscarred portion of his skin. And as if Midnight felt my movement, he flicked my hand without even looking.

“NO, DON’T TOUCH ME!” He screamed, tilting his head where our eyes would meet. At first it was widened with grudge, then it settle to anguished ones.