Chapter 1: The arrival

You were currently meditating in the null realm. You had been there for a few years now, it was so peaceful and quiet, the ideal place to meditate.

Thinking: I really need to fight someone, or something. But for eons nobody has ever had the power to match me. The feeling of a real fight is something I haven't experienced in a long time. The thought of it, it sends tingles throughout my body. Man, I really need to let off some steam. I haven't visited universe 12 in a long time.

You open your eyes to the sight of an endless, black void known as the null realm. Only rocks floating around in this nearly empty dimension. You stuck your hand out and created a white portal and went through. Within a matter of seconds you were out, not in the place you were wanted to be. Surrounded by fire and a strange looking sludge monster holding a blonde boy captive. A few strange looking humans surrounding the scene keeping a crowd of normal looking people away. They weren't out of the ordinary but most of them had extra features such as long ear lobes or abnormally large limbs. You then heard the people at the front shout at you.

"Get back here, it's going to kill you," they shouted.

Suddenly a boy with black hair and green highlights rushed out of the crowd towards the monster. He threw his bag at the thing and successfully hit it in its eye. This caused the monster to release its grip on the boy momentarily and he tried to claw away at his slimy body. The slimy monster reopened its eye and looked at the boy before lifting its arm and attempting to hit the boy.

Then debris filled the air.

The debris finally cleared revealing a cowering boy and you holding its arm up. There was a cold and disgusted look on your face. You pulled the boy out, then, they monster was thrown into a building, breaking the building which fell on top of it. When it rose out of the building you walked over to it with your palm out towards it.

"Don't worry, I'll make your death quick."

"What do you mean by tha-."

"Hakai," you muttered.

The villain slowly faded from existence as he turned into purple particles.

"Hey what, were you doing you could of di-"

"Shut up, I wouldn't of died, I wouldn't have even been hurt. You're a disgrace to this world, you had the power to stop this, yet you remained on the sidelines and a fifteen year old had to step in to save someone."

You flew away into the sky as you heard someone shout to you

"Quirk usage in public without a hero licence is illegal!"

Thinking: Quirks? They must think that my powers are quirks, maybe  I shouldn't of shown off my powers as soon as I got here. I should think of a name for my 'quirk'. 

You flew to the only place that you knew of in this world, U.A high school. You arrived within a minute of flying and you had got to the front of U.A. You used time skip to cross the barrier and headed to the principles office, once there you knocked on the door three times and waited for him to come. After a solid five seconds of waiting he opened the door.

Nezu: Ahh, Y/N, what brings you here today.

"I'd like to join your school for heroes, I have nothing better to do."

Nezu: "I see, well, you are welcome to join as long as you pass the entrance exam."

"Please, I don't need to take some little test,"

Nezu: "Very well, school starts in 10 months."

"I would also like a dorm to stay in for now as I came here today."

Nezu: "Okay, we already have them, you can pick any you want." 

"Well then, goodbye for now, Nezu."

With that you walked out of the room and towards the dorms and picked the first one you saw. It was big, really big for a school dorm.

"Well looks like I need to create some new stuff," you muttered to yourself

After saying that you stuck your hand out and created a laptop and a phone with a charger. You hadn't seen the whole city yet and decided to go and walk around. You teleported out of the school and into the city of Musutafu. Walking around was alright, although it was loud you were enjoying yourself. But a boy around the same age as you walked past you, a boy all too familiar. He had black hair and green highlights. You walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"AHHHHH!" screamed the kid. This made everyone on the streets look in our direction.

"Relax, it's just me" said you.

"U-Uhh, who are you."

"You don't remember me, I saved you from the attack from the sludge monster."

"O-O-Oh right," he stuttered. "S-Sorry about that."

"While I'm here, let's talk. What's your name," you asked.

"Izuku, Izuku Midorya."

"I'm Y/N."

"W-What school do you want to go to."

"I'm going to U.A high."

"I want to go there to, it's the best school for heroes."

"Same here, anyways, I'll have to go now. I might see you at U.A.

"B-B-Bye."

With that you walked back towards your dorm, once in, you took a shower and jumped into your bed. It was so warm and comfortable, within a few minutes you fell asleep.