Chapter 3: Basic hero training

The sun rose signalling the start of a new day, the second day at UA. You stopped meditating and put your feet on the ground (you were flying when meditating), took a shower, brushed your teeth and got dressed. Once you did that you got some breakfast and walked to class 1a.

In the mornings the normal classes like English take place, but no one cares about English. It is all about the hero training classes, taught by All might!

"I am coming through the door like a hero," he boomed.

Then the class went on about how he's so cool and whatnot.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high!" 

"Think of it as heroing 1-0-1."

He kept going on about how this class will benefit them and justice.

"Todays lesson, combat training, now get your costumes on and meet me at training ground beta."

"Yes sir," everyone shouted

With that everyone put on their hero costume and met with All might.

"You all look so cool," he said while counting everyone."Where's Y/N."

"Here sir," you say as you walk out of the tunnel.

You walk out of the tunnel wearing this gi as your hero costume

"You look great too young Y/N," he said.

Thinking: Young, yeah right i'm older than this planet, I would know because I created it.

"There will be teams of heroes and villains, to split you into teams we will be drawing lots," he said.

Your are teamed with Izuku Midoriya and Uraraka. Team A

You are against Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida. Team D

You see team D walk into the building to prepare the fake weapon. Then you notice Midoriya slightly shaking.

"Hey, Midoriya, why are you shaking."

"W-Well, it's just b-because we're up against Kacchan, and Iida too." he stuttered.

"Oh right, Bakugo, he's the one always making fun of you," Uraraka says.

"And he's amazing," he said sadly.

"Don't worry Midoriya, if anything happens i'll step in, you'll be fine."

"T-Thanks Y-Y/N," he said.

"All right, let's begin the indoor combat training, your time starts now," All might said in his usual tone.

We jumped through a window that led to a metal tunnel, we checked around each corner before walking through the next tunnel, repeating the same process for each corner. After a few corners Bakugo jumped out of a tunnel to our left and then attacked us. Midoriya managed to get Uraraka out of the way.

"What's the matter Deku, afraid to stand up and fight me," said Bakugo with an arrogant voice.

"I knew you'd come at me first, and try to catch me by surprise," Midoriya said.

Then Bakugo started running towards us

"I wanna hurt you so bad they will have to stop the fight," Bakugo said.

Bakugo then threw a punch but it was caught by Midoriya. He then threw Bakugo over his shoulder and onto the ground. Bakugo got up and him and Midoriya had a stand off. When Bakugo made his move Midoriya shouted,

"Uraraka, go."

Bakugo attempted to kick his head but he wrapped a bit of capture tape around him . Then Bakugo kicked Midoriya but he doged it. Midoriya ran away when Bakugo was in the smoke so you ran with him.

"Dammit, you were tricking me for years by acting weak. I bet you were laughing behind my back huh." His voice echoed through the tunnels.

We continued to run, we stopped when we couldn't hear Bakugo anymore, but suddenly.

"I'm all loaded up, why aren't you using your fancy quirk. Don't tell me your underestimating me Deku. Get over here and show me what your made of."

"Kacchan, i'm not afraid of you anymore," Midoriya said.

Bakugo was growing angrier by every minute.

"Since your such a stalker by now you probably know how my quirk explosion works," he said.

"I create nitroglycerine like sweat from my hands and make it blow up, imagine what I could do if I had a lot of it. These gauntlets have been storing up my sweat for a month now."

"Don't do it Bakugo, you'll kill him," All might said.

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges."

You had seen enough and decide to intervene. At speeds beyond light you rush in front of Midoriya and create an energy shield. Once the explosion had cleared it showed you protecting Midoriya and him on the ground.

"So you want to get involved in this too Y/N. You weakling!"

"I'm a weakling huh, you don't know anything about true power, you don't know anything about me," you say with a cold and menacing tone of voice.

Both Bakugo and Midoriya back up from you out of fear, especially Midoriya. You then got behind Bakugo and wrapped him up with the capture tape faster than the human eye could see. Then you walked away from Bakugo and told Midoriya to come with you. You were now on the fifth floor where Uraraka said she was.

"Y-Y/N, I can hear something coming from that room," Midoriya said.

"Come on then let's go, Iida's quite smart so he's probably made up some plan against Uraraka's quirk, she might need our help."

With that you walk into the room Midoriya said he could hear something from and in there was Iida protecting the fake weapon and Uraraka struggling as there were no objects in the room to use her quirk on. Then you punched the air which caused some of the pillars to break apart and fly towards Iida. Then you teleported to the bomb and put your hand on it making your team the winners.

"Hero team wins," All might said.

All of the other matches went the same way as the anime.

You managed to scrape through the last lessons with boredom and when they finished you got your food and went to your dorm room.