Chapter 13: Returning to camp

Midoriya had just finished his fight with Muscular and was walking back to camp with Kota, his parents and you.

"So how did you revive us," Kota's mother asked.

"Can I trust you with one of my biggest secrets," you said. They nodded.

"Only a few people know this, but I am a god. One that ranks above all others, the past Omni king."

"M-May I ask who is the current Omni king," Kota's dad asked.

"His name is Zeno."

After you said that you walked back to the camp in silence. Once you arrived at the classroom you saw Vlad king protecting the students and Aizawa stomping a mud puddle.

"What happened?" you asked.

"There was a fake villain that attacked u-," Aizawa said as he noticed the water hose heroes. "I thought they were dead."

Oh shit, I didn't think this through.

"Umm, My friend named Dende revived them," you say. (I know he can't actually do that)

"Ok," he replied.

"What was that pink glob," Mina asked.

"That was a villai-" Midoriya said before being cut of by an obnoxious blonde boy.

"My my, Class 1a really like their attention," Monama said.

"I though you learnt your lesson last time," you say calmly with silver, ultra instinct eyes.

He didn't reply but only shivered a bit as he remembered the last time.

Flashback

You hit him with a ki blast and it incinerated his shirt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's what I thought," you said

You waited a few minutes until you got a message from Mandalay.

"Bakugo has been captured by the league of villains. Stay calm and do not engage in battle unless absolutely necessary."

At this moment you had lost your temper. 

Bakugo is possibly dead, and I couldn't do anything about it. Some god I am. You thought.

Your hair began to flicker between yellow and black and the ground began to shake. You screamed one last time as the building collapsed. By now most of the universe was shaking. But you could hear a voice, no multiple voices calling out to you.

Y/N, It's okay we'll get Bakugo back

Y/N, come back to us

When they were finished your hair slowly turned back to normal and everyone was bombarding you with questions.

"What was that power."

"Why did your hair change colour"

"Why were you screaming"

You had had enough of all these questions and you tapped your right foot on the ground three times and three rings started growing around your foot until they were out of sight.

"gnimaercs uoy erew yhW" 

"ruoloc egnahc riah ruoy did yhW" 

".rewop taht saw tahW" 

.snoitseuq htiw uoy gnidrabmob saw enoyreve dna lamron ot kcab denrut ylwols riah ruoy dehsinif erew yeht nehW su ot kcab emoc ,N/Y kcab ogukaB teg ll'ew yako s'tI ,N/Y .uoy ot tuo gnillac seciov elpitlum on ,eciov a raeh dluoc uoy tuB .gnikahs saw esrevinu eht fo tsom won yB .despalloc gnidliub eht sa emit tsal eno demaercs uoY .ekahs ot nageb dnuorg eht dna kcalb dna wolley neewteb rekcilf ot nageb riah ruoY .thguoht uoY .ma I dog emoS .ti tuoba gnihtyna od t'ndluoc I dna ,daed ylbissop si ogukaB .repmet ruoy tsol dah uoy tnemom siht tA

(This is basically going back in time)

You had just received the message from Mandalay saying Bakugo had been kidnapped by the league of villains. You took deep breaths until you were calmed down fully.

"We'll get Bakugo back," you say.