Chapter 2: First day at U.A high

With that you walked back towards your dorm, once in, you took a shower and jumped into your bed. It was so warm and comfortable, and within a few minutes you fell asleep.

One month had passed and it was the first day of U.A high school. You were still sleeping when your alarm went off.

"Ugh," you said groggily. "Only a 10 months of sleep, I'm still tired. That was nowhere near my average sleeping time. Oh well, it is the first day of school today so there was no more time to rest."

With that, you got up and began your new morning routine which consisted of having a shower, brushing your teeth and eating breakfast. After finishing your food you went to class.

Thinking: Nezu didn't tell me what class I was in, but I presume it is the best class there is.

You found a massive door saying 1-A, it was at least four times  taller than you.

Well, I think I found it, you thought. It is the first letter of the alphabet.

You pushed it open to reveal a few strange looking people, a few looking normal.

"Huh, who are you, I didn't see you at the entrance exam." a pink skinned girl said.

"Yeah who ar-"

"H-Hey Y/N," said a familiar voice.

"Hey Midoriya."

"WHAT, YOU HAVE A FRIEND DEKU!"

"I only know hi-"

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher," said a man who looked like he needed 43 hours of sleep. "Now put these on and meet me out side."

With that you put on your P.E uniform and went outside. You were one of the first ones there, in a few minutes everyone was outside.

"Bakugo, you got the most points in the entrance exam. What was the most furthest distance throw with the soft ball in junior high," said Aizawa.

" Sixty seven metres I think," he said.

"Right, try doing it with your quirk."

Bakugo started stretching his arms, when he finished he threw the ball and created a big explosion.

-705 metres-

Then the class started talking about how great his score was.

"Woah 705 metres are you kidding me?"

"I wanna go, that looks like fun."

"This is what i'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want."

"So this looks fun huh, you have three years here to become a hero, you think its gonna be games and play time, the person who comes last will be seen with no potential, and will be expelled." 

(I can't be bothered to write out the whole thing)

Results.

Y/N

Momo Yaoyorozu

Shoto Todoroki

Katsuki Bakugo

Tenya Lida

Fumikage Tokoyami

Mezo Shoji

Mashirao Ojiro

Eijiro Kirishima

Mina Ashido

Ochaco Uraraka

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Tsuyu Asui

Yuga Aoyama

Hanta Sero

Denki Kaminari

Kyoka Jiro

Toru Hagakure

Minoru Mineta

Izuku Midoriya

You came in first place crushing the competition while the only person you knew was in last place. 

"By the way I was lying about being expelled," Aizawa said.

Thinking: What! Why didn't  know that he lying. I'm supposed to be able to detect lies.

"Also, Y/N, can I have a word with you."

You nod as Aizawa dismissed the class, you stay silent until the rest of the class leave and when they do you break the silence.

"Sir, you wanted to speak to me," you say.

"Yes, I can tell that your holding back a lot of your power, why is that."

"Well I don't want to destroy the multiverse," you mutter.

Realising what you had just said your eyes widened and so did Aizawa's.

"W-What," he stuttered. "You can destroy the multiverse."

*Sigh* "My first day at school and I've already revealed my secret," you said quietly.

"In all honesty, I am a deity, a god above all other gods. The omni king was my former title but I abandoned it out of boredom and passed it onto my successor, Zeno."

"T-That's a lot of information to take in, but it's good to know that your on our side."

Midoriyas P.O.V

My jaw dropped as I heard Y/N and Aizawa's conversation. Hearing that Y/N was the former omni king was to much to handle. I was saved by him and I consider him a friend, although i'm not sure that he thinks of me the same way. I continued to listen to this conversation, it was fascinating but horrifying at the same time. The fact that someone so powerful existed shook me to the core, billions of times more powerful than all might, maybe even trillions. It was good to know he was on our side.

Your P.O.V

"So you're an immor-"

"Shh, someones here," you said.

You pointed to where Midoriya was hiding and shot a ki blast which blew up the wall he was hiding behind.

"Midoriya, what are you doing here!" Aizawa shouted.

"W-Well I g-got c-curious so I decided t-to listen in o-on your conversation," he said

"What did you hear!" 

"Aizawa, it's fine," you say calmly. "Just don't tell anyone."

"O-Ok."

"Now, i'll have to go, see ya Midoriya."

With that you walked towards your dorm, took a shower, brushed your teeth and started meditating while emitting a red aura.