Chapter 11: Training camp (Part 2)

You teleported to a cliff only to see the forest was burning. You flew up and with one swift swipe of your hand the fire went out. You spotted some people in a clearing so you flew down at speeds faster than light.

Midoriya's P.O.V

I was waiting for my turn on the activity when a pink aura surrounded pixie bob and she was pulled towards the trees.

"Ahhh!!!!," she screamed.

Two villains appeared from behind the trees that Pixie bob was going towards. When she was two metres away a purple-ish light hit the ground in front of me and Mandalay and Tiger making a massive smoke screen and causing pixie bob to land at the villains feet. When the smoke screen cleared it revealed Y/N. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been?" Mandalay asked.

"Get back here kid!" Tiger shouted.

You flashed them a thumbs up without looking at them. The villains threw a pillar at you but you created an after image and it phased through it.

"What the," the guy with big lips said before getting punched through several trees. You then appeared behind spinner and knocked him out.

You look behind you to see Midoriya gone and you ask

"Where's Midoriya."

"He said he knows where Kota is," Mandalay replied.

"I'm going to find him," you say.

You begin walking off when Mandalay grabs your arm.

"You can't go, it's too dangerous."

"Did Aizawa not tell you this, I'm a god dammit,!" you say as you teleport to Midoriya's location. You were in time to witness him saving Kota from a villain.

(BTW the students were not with the pussy cats)

Midoriya punches the villain in the stomach which send him into the mountain. 

"Kota, we need to get back to camp now," Midoriya says. They start running but the villain catches up to them.

"If you think your getting away from me that easily then your mistaken," the villain said.