Chapter 9: Final exams

You were getting ready for your final exam against your teachers, you had your weights on that weighed two hundred tons. The gates opened and you went inside the mock city. You walked down the streets until a massive gust of wind blew down the entire city and made a smoke screen.

Once the smoke screen cleared it revealed all the teachers walking towards you.

"Do you really think you are a challenge for me," you said calmly.

"No we don't, that is why we brought him," All Might said as the teachers separated revealing a green haired boy.

"Izuku, why is he here?" you asked.

"Young Midoriya has unlocked a quirk that can rival your power," All Might said.

Izuku's hair then turned a silvery white as an aura the same colour completely engulfed him. The force generated from him was enough to knock all of the teachers down.

"So you've got Ultra Instinct," you say to him.

He responded by trying to punch you in the face but you caught his fist.

"Not bad, but you'll have to do better," you say as you kick him in the gut knocking him to the exit. The teachers all looked at you in awe and horror except Nezu and Aizawa. All Might went to strike you but something else hit you first. It was Izuku and he had recovered from your attack. You tried to kick him in the gut but he dodged and punched you in the face. You both continued to attack each other while going towards the exit. Eventually you were half way there and you were slowly getting the upper hand. You dodging Izuku's punches when you see a purple-ish mist coming towards you. You swipe your hand backwards and it goes towards the teachers who inhale it, knocking them out. You thought that you had knocked them all out when All Might comes out of the mist with his hand on his mouth. He jumped towards you and shouted,

"Detroit, SMASH!"

You dodged it  and he was heading towards Midoriya, when he was about to hit him he jumped out of the way. You rushed towards the exit with Midoriya following close behind, he caught up to when you were at the exit. You knocked him out by kicking him in the stomach and went out of the mock city.
________________________________________________________

You walked into recovery girls office to see Izuku awake with a broken arm. You walked up to him and handed him a senzu bean, as soon as he ate it he ripped off his bandages and he was healed. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I'm proud of you, Izuku. That technique is difficult for even the highest of gods to attain. Congratulations, you are now the strongest person on this planet besides myself."

"A lot of people have helped me to get to this stage, including yourself. Thank you." he said.

"It was no biggie," you replied. "Well let's get going, we've gotta train for camp."

With that you both walked to training ground beta and started sparring for camp.