Chapter 15: Y/N vs Tadashi

It was the afternoon and you were going to All Might's Hero Training and you felt Tadashi's presence getting closer until.

Tadashi: If you think your stronger than me then your sadly mistaken, Y/N. After hero training you will be hospitalised.

Y/N: Yeah, I doubt that.

Tadashi: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!! I will kill you!

Y/N: Like another Bakugo.

Tadashi: GRRRRRR!!

You continue walking to All Might's lesson as you could still hear Tadashi screaming in rage.

You finally make it there and change into your hero costume.

You notice Tadashi giving you a glare but you shrug it off.

All Might: OK class, today we will be conducting 1 on 1 outside battles!! We will select two people at a time. WHO WOULD LIKE DRAW FIRST!!

There was a short silence followed by Tadashi raising his hand.

All Might: Young Tadashi, very confident I see. Very well, come up and draw.

He walked up and reached into the box, he rumbled his hand around for a minute or so and eventually drew a lot which read...

All Might: YOUNG Y/N!!! Everyone walk to the control room and young Tadashi, Y/N. Walk to opposite ends of the city.

Within about five minutes you were at your end when you heard All Might say "Begin!"

You see a small tornado forming at the other end of the city with silver streaks of light flashing in every direction.

The control room

Midoriya: Tadashi's power level has increased dramatically, perhaps half of mine.

Back in the city

A shaded figure raised from the tornado and sped towards you, you quickly move to the side and an explosion caused the materials behind you to fly in different directions. Nearly everyone's eyes widened in the control room excluding Todoroki and Midoriya. 

Tadashi flew towards you and attempted a kick, you got a clear glance of his form. Silver hair  and silver eyes.