Author's Note

~*Hello*~

Dear reader,

Sincerely, thank you for choosing to read Nocturne of Nightmares: A RetellingYou should know that I started this as a personal project (so I hope you don't mind my choices or that the MC has my name), but I am honoured to share it with you and this fandom. This is my take on a story that had me hooked from start to end, which was far more than I'd expected from my first otome game, and if you're like me, you can't get enough of these heart-warming characters either! So, while we cross our fingers for a part 2, I've taken it upon myself to write the ending I think it deserves. 

I hope you enjoy what I've done with it. If you do, please vote or leave me a comment! It means so much, and I love hearing from you.

If you haven't yet, consider downloading Nocturne of Nightmares from your app store and tell me who you would choose in the end. ;)

P.S.: If you know where I can find the creators of the music and art for this game, please let me know!!!

Much Love & Happy Reading,
Ziyanda Zwane

Special thanks to @ justanotherbro_intootomegames for providing the title track from Nocturne of Nightmares. You can find more songs from the OST on their YouTube channel!

~🕙~

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:

Nocturne of Nightmares is an otome game developed by Genius Inc. I do not own the story or its characters, only the adaptations I have made. No copyright infringement is intended!

🕙