movie

Aight, so mom got a DVD player and I went to raid some old CDs in the.. well, storage drawers?

One of the movies I picked was Legion.

Now, Legion is quite a movie.
It's about God losing faith in humanity and sending His angels to bring an apocalypse. The archangel, Michael, still has love, faith and hope and whatnot for mankind, so he decides to disobey God and help mankind.

I knew things wouldn't go well because it's about demons, and possessed people and deaths and destruction. Y'know, the whole "kids your age shouldn't be watching this" starter pack.

Dad was already saying things like "Ohh, so it's an antichrist thing." and Mom was all "Ugghh, I don't like these type of things."-which I completely understand because they always disagree with me- no, because it's not.. nice? Like, it's like a 5-year-old interested in violence and porn.

That's the first thing that came in my mind when I struggled to clarify it, forgive my phrasing.

I didn't have any argument or anything, I was just: "Uhh, guys, please chill. It's just a movie with an interesting unusual plot! I guess it's one of those 'what if' kind of plots. Like zombie apocalypse and shit. Stahp bitching on me about it, dud ;-;"

Isn't so shallow?

Yeah, this is just how much I overthink about anything. Buuut, I can't help it. It just kinda helps sometimes, y'know?

Yeahh, that's pretty much it.
Just got too triggered at the mass amount of disagreements and lowkey insults.