Main Manhunt

Max was moving to the control room for the plumber base. Ben, azmuth and the justice leage were right behind him. When max reached the control room he went to a terminal. He then got access to the PA system.

"Attention all plumbers prepare for reassignment. Everyone will report to your superior officers for your new assignment at 1400 hours." Max said.

"Mister tennyson. Could I borrow some of your scientist. If Lobo is on his way here or is already I will need to time prepare for him. If previous encounters with him have anything to say, it's that I am ill prepared for him. I can hold him off, but if I could borrow your technology I might be able to make something that would allow me to do more." Batman asked.

"We have kept a detailed file of you mr. Wayne. You have been able to keep up with your fellow justice leaguers through carefully thought out planning. If you think you can do more with some help from us we would be glad to help you." Max said. Max then got some of their scientist to lead Batman to the labs.

"We should get the other justice league members involved." Flash said.

"Agreed. We will call all members to the hall of justice and announce our alliance with the plumbers and our search for Lobo." Martian Manhunter agreed.

"If you get them to the hall of justice we can teleport them all here so that we can better coordinate." Ben said.

"Very well. We will gather our members." Wonder Woman said.

"I need to speak with my generals. Ben that includes you." Max said. Ben nodded. The justice league then left and ben went with his grandpa to meet with the other generals.

In the meeting room was a bunch of different plumber generals all ready and waiting for orders. There were a few people ben recognized Molly Gunther, pierce wheels (he is not dead, I thought it was stupid how he was killed.), his first cousin once removed Joel Tennyson, and Ben's own former partner Rook Blanco. Ben moved to Rook.

"Long time no see!" Ben said.

"Indeed. I had heard you were back in town." Rook said with a smile.

"So. General Rook. When did that happen. Last time I was around you were a colonel." Ben said.

"Yes, well a lot can happen in four years." Rook said. Just then grandpa max entered the room.

"Magister!" Every said in a military salute.

"At ease. After given this time to think everything over and speaking with the other Magisters of planet earth we have deciding our next move. We will be sending a good number of you out into the field for surveillance purposes. This is our target." Max said putting up a picture of Lobo. "He is a class 18 target. No one is to engage with him. If you find him you will report your sighting and we will then send in the appropriate. I will now be assigning duties. Pierce, Molly, Zarthon, and  Cada. You will be designated Group Alpha. You will be a part of a routine switch with Group Beta. You will swap duties every 72 hours with them. Group Beta will be Joel, Rook, Horgaw, and Limex. The duties you will switch between are scouting and base duties. Alpha is up for scouting first. Beta will stay here and manage the base. In 72 hours you will switch places. I suggest who ever is on base duty to allow your people to rest during this time while still keeping the base operational and functioning. Is that clear?" Max asked. Everyone but Ben replied.

"Yes, Sir!" They all replied in unison.

"Very good. Now then. Ben, you will lead group Omega. Your teams goal is to wait for whoever is out scouting to report on Lobo's position. Then you and your team will go in an engage. Now while you wait I want you to look through all of your subordinates and look through the justice league. You're going to have to weed through them and find the ones you believe are capable of surviving an encounter with him. No favoritism. If you don't think they're up to the task you will cut them from Omega group and assign them to Alpha or Beta. That also includes kevin and gwen. If they aren't ready for this, you cut them. Understood?" Max said. His expression dead serious. This was no joking matter. Ben seemed to hesitate a moment, but replied.