email 01 | LD

Dear Miss Louisa Darling,

I am writing to inform you that unfortunately your termly payments for the enrollment of Rochelle Darling at Esprits Doués Academy have been permanently suspended by Mrs. Gayane Darling for the foreseeable future. I am aware that this may come as a surprise to you, thus I would like to take this as an opportunity to explain why we have come to the conclusion that this action is best.

Understanding the pain and utter sorrow you and the Darling family were going through a year ago, I accepted your request to continue paying for Rochelle's place at Esprits Doués Academy despite being aware that she would not be returning. In light of the harrowing events that had occurred, this seemed like the only moral and humane thing to do. I completely understood the reason behind your request and hoped that continuing to pay her fees may aid the mourning process.

After all, grief is a terrible thing that people deal with in different ways.

As you had wished, the enrollment transactions over the past year and a term had been kept completely confidential and hence you can imagine my surprise when your mother notified me that she knew of this.

Over the past week, there has been much correspondence between Mrs. Gayane Darling and I and we have concluded that it is in your best interest to end these private school registration fees. I understand that you may be frustrated at this however I must assure that this we have come to this decision after much deliberation.

I am hopeful that you will see reason and agree that this is the right way forward. Even if you do strongly disagree with this, I must remind you with a heavy heart that Mrs. Debora Darling remains the key guardian of Rochelle Darling therefore her will holds greater prevalence over yours.

The fees which you have been paying for her place at the Academy in Paris over the past four terms will be immediately refunded to your account.

I sincerely wish you have spent the past year recovering from the tragic incident and that you are in a better headspace than before. If ever you feel the need to, I alongside the other members of staff here at Esprits Doués Academy are always available to talk or simply listen.

Rochelle was a bright and much-loved student here and even today questions are asked about where she is now, just showing how much of a legacy she has. As the Darling family has requested, I have continued to simply say Rochelle has moved to another Academy abroad.

As a headmistress, I have heard great things about you considering Forteaux Academy is a sister school of Esprits Doués Academy and I am certain an extremely bright future awaits you after graduation.

Please do contact me if you need any further help or just simply somebody to talk to. I've heard many of your paintings have been hung around the school and would love to talk to somebody who shares the same passion as myself.

All the best wishes for your future.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Adelynn Lafayette

Just a heads up, I intend for TPOG to be around fifty chapters therefore we have around 10-ish left (: KiwiAndKoalas x

KiwiAndKoalas x

♥ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! ♥