☆ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ☆

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 didn't know that a kid as young as him would have so much talent to be showed in this world. For some reason, he felt proud. He watches Harley return the guitar to the kind woman before running to him. Harrison ruffles up his hair, "You were really good! You should sing and play guitar often."

All three of them begin to walk away. Harley smiles up at Harrison, "Really?" Harley liked this version of his father better. 2031 Harrison was so different from 2017 Harrison. Harley wished that 2017 Harrison was his dad instead.

Technically, he is. But Harley feels like they aren't the same person anymore. He begins to wonder what happened to his dad that made him change.

Harrison nods and glances at Harley with a wide smile, "Yeah, you should." Both of them look straight ahead, slightly forgetting about Timothee.

"I'm still here, you know." Timothee playfully rolls his eyes and smiles. "But yeah, I'm impressed with you, kid."

Harrison nods, "I want my son to be like that someday."

Harley's eyes widen like they would come out. He wanted to scream at Harrison, 'I'm your son!!' But he just shrugs it off and ignores it.

'Where could Amadis be?' Harley asks himself as he continues to walk around with Harrison and Timothee.

-

"Where could Harley be?" Amadis mutters under his breath. He left the book shop to buy a phone from across the street. When he came back, Harley was gone and so was Harrison. Lucky for him, Y/N was still there with her friend.

Amadis quickly sets up his new phone and approaches Y/N and her friend. He clears his throat and gives them a shy smile, "Hi! Um, have you seen a kid here with a man? They were with me but I left for a bit and when I came back, they left."

"Why didn't you tell them you were leaving? It's all your fault, mate." the girl who Y/N was with says. 

'There's a special place in purgatory for you, sweetie.' Amadis thinks. He shakes his head and turns to Y/N with hope.

"That's not nice, Saoirse. He was asking nicely." Y/N glares at her friend. She turns to Amadis with a smile, "I saw them. They left the book shop with someone who was waiting outside. Then they walked straight ahead."

Amadis nods, "Thank you!"

"Give me your number so that I can inform you when I find them." Y/N offers politely. She's always helpful.

'Now you, my dear, have a special place in heaven.' Amadis thinks as he hands he gives his number to Y/N. In return, she hands him her calling card.

"Y/N, we have to go. Tom's waiting for you at home." Saoirse reminds. 

"Oh right!" Y/N says. "I'll let you know when I see him on the way home, okay?" She picks the book that she wants and quickly walks to the counter to pay for it leaving Saoirse behind with the angel.

"You're really cute." Saoirse tells the angel. "Sorry for being rude earlier."

"You are forgiven." Amadis gives her a tight-lipped smile.

"Good." Saoirse says, crossing her arms.

As soon as Y/N is done, she motions for Saoirse to follow her out. "Good luck finding them!" Y/N calls out before leaving with Saoirse. Amadis gives them a curt nod before leaving the book shop himself.

His wristwatch lights up again and he checks to see it.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭.𝐘/𝐍 𝐘/𝐋/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"Hmm..." Amadis thinks. "If I left Harley with Harrison, chances are, he's with him right now. But I don't want to go to his place because that'd be creepy. Harley needs to go to ME this time. He knows where I live and maybe he's having fun with his dad right now."

Amadis sighs and walks home, "He'll come home tomorrow."

-

"Darling! Where have you been all day? I've missed you." Tom greets with a big smile on his face as soon as his butler opens the front door. Y/N gives him a small smile, "I've just been shopping."

"Not with your own money, I hope." Tom says, taking the shopping bags from her and handing it to one of the maids.

Y/N sighs, "Tom, we've been through this. I-"

"I know, I know. You can spend your own money, because you can and it's yours." Tom repeats, kind of annoyed. "But I specifically told you that since you're engaged to me, my money is yours."

"That'll only happen when we're married, Thomas." Y/N says, going straight to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Tom shakes his head and follows her, "Amanda and Jodie can cook us dinner. In fact, they already started. You're not needed in the kitchen, darling. We can spend the rest of the night together."

Tom gently grabs her hand and brings it up to his lips to kiss her knuckles. She looks at him and sighs. "Besides, I know you're tired. You don't have the energy to cook dinner. Eliza already made us dessert so you don't have to worry about anything." Tom continues.

"Fine." Y/N gives in. "I'll just relax, then."

"As you should, my love." Tom grins. "I'll let Faith run us a bath." Tom walks to the phone on the wall and presses a button that'll announce in the whole house whatever's spoken through the phone.

"Faith, can you run a bath for Y/N and I in our bathroom? Thank you." Tom says and his voice echoes through the Holland mansion.

"I can run it for us." Y/N shrugs. "It's no problem."

"I don't want you to lift a finger for anything, love. It's their job anyway." Tom says as he takes her to their shared bedroom. He sits down on the bed and brings Y/N to sit on his lap facing him. They look into each other's eyes and Tom smiles, "I can't wait for us to get married."

"I didn't expect us to last this long if I'm being honest." Y/N lightly chuckles.

"How come?" Tom furrows his eyebrows and puts his hands on her waist. The bathroom door opens and Faith comes out and quickly leaves the room and shuts the door to give the couple some privacy.

"Well, we live totally different lives. I'm just a regular girl and you're like a prince or something." Y/N admits. Tom scoffs, "Nonsense! Please don't talk like that anymore. Let's forget about it for a moment, yeah? Our bath is ready."

* * * *

yay I finally introduced Tom properly x