☆ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☆

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 a special day because of Tom and Y/N's wedding. Y/N's hotel room is quite messy with satin and silk everywhere. Pearls on the bed, ribbons on the floor, hairpins on the night stand, Y/N's special pair of heels for this occasion next to the bed, and Saoirse going in and out of her room. It's hectic even though it was only seven o'clock in the morning.

The theme of the wedding is quite unusual, yet no one questioned it. Y/N absolutely loves the aesthetic for 'The Phantom of the Opera' and she decided that she wanted that to be the theme. Tom made it all happen, of course. He even got the chandelier and it's being hung at the reception. Y/N and Tom went all out- their reception is at a castle somewhere.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄...

Y/N is now getting ready for her special day, but she could never forget the night before. She found out that Tom was unfaithful and Harrison reciprocated her feelings. It was all too much to handle. Other than that, Saoirse is sitting next to her, talking about something.

"Sursh, can you please be quiet for a while? I'm kind of-"

"Stressed? You'll be fine, Y/N!" Saoirse smiles. "I can't believe you're getting married to him! You're signing up for the rest of your life. Are you excited?"

'No.' Y/N thinks, but she wouldn't say that in front her best friend and the make up artist. Instead, she gives Saoirse a tight-lipped smile and nods, "I'm excited and nervous at the same time."

The make up artist starts applying primer on Y/N's face and continues to plaster an 'I'm completely fine, don't worry about me or my real feelings' face. She looks down on her lap, her eyes only moving, and looks at her fingers. She starts daydreaming about what would've happened if she confronted Tom last night and just left him for Harrison. She would've been with Harrison right now.

Alas, she could only dream about it.

About forty-five minutes later, Y/N's mum and Nikki arrive in her room. Saoirse opens the door and happily lets them in.

"There's my daughter-in-law!" Nikki grins. She stands in front of you next to the make up artist and she catches a glimpse of your make up. "Oh, darling! You look absolutely gorgeous! Tom's going to fall even harder for you. I can feel it."

"I can't believe my daughter's getting married!" Y/N's mother squeals lightly. "You'd make a wonderful wife, Y/N."

"I can tell you're nervous, sweetheart. A piece of advice? Marriage isn't easy. You'll have to figure stuff out as well and with Tom's job, I know it'll be difficult. But as his mother, I know that he'll be there for you every step of the way. I also know that he'll be a great father once you make the decision of having kids." Nikki smiles.

"Thank you, Mrs. Holland." Y/N smiles lightly. It's been years and she's still not used to calling her 'Nikki'.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Call me 'Nikki'. You'll be Mrs. Holland soon. Welcome to the family, darling."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌...

Tom Holland just got out of the shower when Brad knocked on his door. Brad smiles at his best mate when Tom opens the door. Brad walks in already wearing the tux and he closes the door.

"How ya feelin'? Excited?" Brad asks as he makes himself comfortable on Tom's bed. Tom goes back to the bathroom and gets ready there, leaving the door slightly open so Brad could hear him.

"I'm excited and I know she's excited too. After all, I'm going to be the CEO after this and I know she won't leave me for someone else." Tom smirks as he looks at himself on the mirror while getting dressed.