☆ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ☆

𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 hours have been consumed now out of one hundred and sixty-eight hours. This means that Amadis and Harley only have three days left to make things right. Harley was getting anxious. Amadis was just nervous, but he knew that they could make it. Harley wouldn't admit it, but he missed his family. Even his siblings that he loathed. He would often look at the picture he'd kept hidden in one of the drawers. His little brother was completely gone in the picture and his little sister, Lexi, only had an arm left that was slowly disappearing.

The next day, everyone was having a delicious breakfast and Harrison stands up and says, "I have to go to work today. I can't babysit with you."

"You have a job?" Y/N asks him. "I thought you didn't."

"Same here."

Harrison rolls his eyes and shakes his head, "I applied for Holland Incorporation, but they didn't hire me. So, I just get random jobs from time to time. That's why I'm always free. I just get the part-time jobs so that I can have two jobs at the same time. Anyway, I work as a waiter in a restaurant and apparently, they need my help now. They usually just ask me to come at work if there's some big event, so maybe there'll be a big event tonight or whatever."

"Okay." Y/N nods. Harrison gets ready and soon he's about to leave. He bids goodbye to Y/N and Harley and leaves. Y/N turns to Harley and smiles, "So, what'll we do today?"

Harley shrugs and says, "I don't know, but I really like singing with you." Y/N grins and thinks for a moment to come up with an activity for both her and Harley. An idea pops in her head and she says, "I know this friend who owns a karaoke bar. They only open at night, but I'm sure we can reserve the whole place for us during the day. Then tonight, we could watch a musical."

"YES!! I'm excited!" Harley grins. "I'll get ready now!"

"Alright." Y/N chuckles as Harley runs to the bathroom to take a shower. Y/N goes to the bedroom to prepare Harley's clothes and her own. If she were being honest, she loved Harley like her own. She sort of felt like she were his mom. Oh, if she only knew.

She knocks on the bathroom door and Harley says, "It's open!"

Y/N enters the bathroom and hangs Harley's towel on the rack near the shower. She leaves Harley's clean clothes on the bathroom countertop next to the sink. She takes Harley's dirty clothes and leaves the bathroom.

She puts his clothes in the laundry basket and takes the basket with her. She calls out, "Harley, I'll just do the laundry downstairs, okay?"

"Okay!" Harley shouts from the bathroom. She chuckles to herself and goes to the laundry room downstairs. She read it earlier when she saw the flyer of the apartment building. On her way down, she bumps into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She says quickly.

"It's alright. Oh, I know you! You're watching Harley at the moment with that guy. Hi, I'm Finn." He smiles sweetly.

"Hi! I'm Y/N." She smiles back.

"I was actually on my way to your unit to drop off Amadis' daily allowance for both him and Harley. Since you're here, I'll give it to you instead." Finn hands her the envelope and she thanks him before he leaves.

She arrives at the laundry room and starts to do the washing. She finishes an hour and a half later with all the clothes dry. The now clean clothes are now back in the basket and Y/N goes back up to the unit. She enters and puts the envelope on the kitchen counter.

"Harley, can you please fold the clothes while I take a shower?" She asks. Harley, who's watching the tv, nods and takes the basket from her. He goes back to the couch and starts folding the clothes.