☆ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☆

𝐎𝐧𝐞 hundred and forty-four hours are now consumed out of one hundred and sixty-eight hours. This means Amadis and Harley only have exactly twenty-four hours left. Today is the day Amadis will be coming home from Prague. If he were being honest, he truly missed Y/N, Harrison, and Harley.

He wouldn't admit it, but he's grown attached to the kid. He missed the times when Harley would wake him up because he was thirsty and wanted a glass of water. He missed the times when he and Harley would stay on the couch and order some take out after a long day. He missed going out with Harley, not knowing what the day may hold. He missed everything.

"You won't be an ocean away, you will only be a moment away..."

Amadis turns around and gives Saint Thomas Aquinas a dirty look. Saint Thomas Aquinas shrugged, "It seemed appropriate for your mood. Just that lyric, anyway."

"He's right." Saint Christopher pipes up as he fixes his hair in the mirror. "You'll be with Harley in just a few hours. How will you greet him when you get back?"

"I don't know, to be honest." Amadis sighs. "Besides, I don't even know how I'll tell him the news."

"Oh." Saint Thomas Aquinas says. "I forgot about that."

"Harley will be truly devastated." Saint Christopher frowns.

"Exactly!" Amadis huffs. "There's truly no easy way for me to tell Harley that his hero is actually a villain."

"No easy way indeed." Saint Thomas Aquinas says.

"Anyway, let's go." Saint Christopher says. "Saint Maria Goretti asked me to go with her somewhere as a favor."

"She's a legendary story." Amadis says as he takes his backpack and puts it on. "Imagine being stabbed fourteen times!"

"She's so brave to forgive Alessandro like that." Saint Thomas Aquinas says as he glanced at Saint Christopher, "Please give that child my regards. Tell her she's been missed by me, but I'm sure she's having fun with her friends right now as we speak. That kid is like a family member of mine."

At only eleven years old, Saint Maria Goretti died in the hands of her next door neighbor, Alessandro Serenelli. She was stabbed fourteen times after he tried to rape her. Alessandro was twenty at that time. Little Maria forgave him on her deathbed and now, she's considered the patron saint of the youth.

"May God bless her." Amadis says. He takes a deep breath and holds on to Saint Christopher's shoulder. "I'm ready to go."

Saint Christopher nods. Saint Thomas Aquinas grabs Saint Christopher's arm and in just a blink of an eye, they're back in London, on the rooftop of the apartment building where Amadis and Harley are staying at.

"Thanks, Saint Christopher. I'll be looking forward to have another trip with you." Amadis smiles and embraces his new friend. He pulls away and hugs Saint Thomas Aquinas too. The two saints could clearly see that Amadis is in a hurry to see Harley again. After all, their time together is almost up.

"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." Saint Thomas Aquinas calls out causing Amadis to turn around to face him.

"What?"

Saint Thomas Aquinas laughs, "It's one of my quotes, dude."

"Yes, I'm aware. But why are you saying it?" Amadis asks.

"You seem to really care about Harley. He's lucky to have you on his side; you're his true friend. Now, go to him. I'm sure he's excited to see you just as much." Saint Thomas Aquinas says.