☆ 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ☆

𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 Tom Holland?

Thomas Stanley Holland is a spoiled rich kid and an heir of his father's furniture company. Well, technically it's his great great grandfather's and the line of succession goes on. His father, Dominic, is going to retire from the business soon. So being the first born, Tom is immediately an heir of Holland Incorporation. When the time comes that he wants to retire, his brother, Sam will be next.

His family thinks that it's such perfect timing that he'll be getting married after he becomes the new CEO. Tom doesn't want to be an heir, though. That's the biggest secret he's ever kept from his family.

In all honesty, he always dreamed about being an actor. He loves the attention, after all. But his parents despised that profession, saying that it's not a stable job and they'll never know when their next movie is. Tom pretends to agree with them and he tells them that there are too many actors anyway.

Because of that, he held a grudge and grew up having a really bad attitude. 

"You know what would be really fun?" Bradley Simpson, Tom's best friend, asked. Tom shrugged, "What?"

"Lunch at Paris." Bradley said, as he leaned back on the expensive seat in the living room of the Holland's mansion.

"Now that you've mentioned it, I'll arrange for Jeeves to get my private jet ready in about thirty minutes." Tom glanced at his expensive watch and pulled out his phone. Only to hear it already ringing.

"Who is it?" Bradley asked.

Tom snickered, "It's Chloe." 

"The one from your party the other day? Your one night stand?"

"Yes, Brad. Who else would it be?"

"Sorry. You had so many that night. I lost count after three girls." Bradley shrugged.

"One of them was poor, that's for sure." Tom says, declining the call. He and Bradley stood up as they walk up the stairs to the second floor, on the way to their rooms.

Bradley furrows his eyebrows at the mention of someone being poor, "How on earth can you tell if someone's poor?"

They reach the second floor and Tom turned to look at his best friend and he shrugged, "Cheap cologne and if they can't understand what I'm talking about. If they can't relate, they're most likely poor."

Tom's phone rang again and he rolled his eyes in annoyance, knowing it was Chloe again. He answered the phone, "What, Chloe?"

"Calm down, Holland. I'm not calling about our one night stand. You're not special." Tom could almost see Chloe shaking her head. 

He and Chloe are just friends. They only have sex with each other when the other is horny and can't find someone else to have sex with with.

"Then what on earth are you calling for? Hurry up before I leave for Paris." Tom said, walking to his room and opening the doors to his walk-in closet as Bradley trails behind him.

"You slept with my friend that night and she happens to like you."

"Which friend? I slept with so many that night, love." Tom looked through every piece of clothing he had that would look suitable for his lunch at Paris.

"Hailey."

"Who the fuck is that?" Tom asked, not remembering anyone with that name. Tom puts the phone on top of the big drawer in the middle of the room and puts it on speaker.