Teleportation

Louisa's p.o.v

"I'm just getting started, turtles and Louisa! I'm coming for your sweet shells and blood!" Sub-Prime yells at us, so I start getting a bit nervous. "Louisa, we need those humans teleported out now!" Leo yelled at me, so I nod saying "I'm on it." Then I start pushing the right buttons to get them back to Earth, and I actually did it. "Oh god, now I know how Donnie feels being put under so much pressure" I say as I wipe some sweat away. "We did it! We turned a multidimensional transmat device into a mass-displacement teleporter!" Donnie says while hugging me tight.

Raph looks back at us saying "I have no idea what you just said, but.. hooray?" Mikey says what I wanted to for me "that's how we're going home, Raph. Teleportation y'all~" "Just like Space Heroes!" Leo says happily, so I laugh a little at this. Raph looked upset by the answer "no way, forget it! You ain't beaming my particals" he answered back. That was when Sub-Prime finally got through, so my eyes widen at that, but I also hope Raph changed his answer. "Surprise!" Sub-Prime says while looking down at all of us with his big smile "forget about me, children?" He asks.

Kraangbots started to run in, so I take out my bone kunais and say "Donnie, you start beaming particals, Leo and I will deal with these freaks." Donnie nods, so Leo and I start trying to keep the Kraangbots away from the guys as they do their thing. "Eliminate the ones called.. the turtles, so we can get the one known as Louisa with the thing known as blood." "You got to hold them off, guys! I gotta pilot this thing!" Mikey yells, so I start making my unbreakable ice shield. It covered over the hole that they just made, so Leo nods saying "should be easy enough."

"Not as easy as you think it is" Sub-Prime says and aims a laser the guys' way, they all ducked easily, so I was able to get these guys from behind. Leo started to fight Sub-Prime as I got rid of the other Kraangbots, but he aimed the laser at the guys again. My eyes widen as I start making an unbreakable ice shield to surround them from getting shot at. Leo already had it covered though, he aimed the laser up and it shot a moving thingie. It broke off and flew towards the exit, I melt the ice that was blocking the exit as the broken moving thingie blocks the exit.

As the guys are still turning the humans back I start helping Leo from above, making sure Sub-Prime doesn't hurt Leo in any way possible. After a bit Sub-Prime seen me and started to fly up towards me, my eyes widen at this. Grabbing out my bone kunais I stop using my ice powers and start fighting him as best as I can. "Louisa, we're about to go, come on!" Leo yells to me, I look down, but got shot at by a laser. I scream as I fall again, starting to spiral down a bit "Louisa!" Donnie yells and I fall into someone's arms.

Opening my eyes I see Donnie, but I also see that my shin got shot this time, I groan and make another ice protector "you have got to be more careful." "You're finished, turtles... and I will be taking Louisa's blood so we can have three Dimension X's." We all look up at Sub-Prime as he jumps towards us laughing, but we already know we're done here. Teleporting I see that we barely dodged Sub-Prime, so I sigh and finally relax in Donnie's hold. We groan as we land, but I already know Donnie is still holding me, so I finally sit up and see that I'm good.

Sighing in relief I look at all of the people celebrating that they're back in their home, so I smile softly as Leo is the first to stand by me. "We did it" I say happily to the guys, so Leo adds "somehow, we did it!" I roll my eyes. "Of course we did, I never thought we couldn't" I add and lightly elbow him, the rest are smiling now. "We did it! Go ninja, go ninja - GO!" Mikey says happily while doing a little victory dance. I hug Donnie happily saying "told you guys we had it in us!" Donnie hugged back while laughing a little.

That's when we started to look over everyone, April is hugging her dad, Jack is going back to whatever he does now, Casey is walking home, and Baxter came up to us. "Finally.. everything is gonna go back to normal" Baxter says while giving me a nuggie. I laugh a little and push him away a bit as Donnie says "well, as normal as this city can get." Raph just says "yeah, but what about the Mighty Mutanimals?" So that's when they got here. "What about us??" Leatherhead asks, so I smile big and run over to Slash happily "we did it!" I yell out happily.

Slash chuckled as he hugged back, but we separated to see Leo and Raph over by us now as Raph says "you gotta admit, Leo. We couldn't have done this without Slash and his team" I nod and say "we really couldn't." Leo looks up at Slash saying "you did great, Slash, I'm sorry I doubted you" then he held out his hand. "Everyone deserves a second chance" Leo adds, so I smile big and feel myself wanting to cry. Baxter pulled me away so the guys could have their moment "I can't believe it, hermana! You saved the city."

I smile and nod once "it wasn't easy, but it was worth it" "turtles, Mutanimals, Louisa, Baxter... it's time to celebrate!" Leo says happily. We all knew what that meant, so I somehow even got Baxter to say "booyakasha!" With all of us. It was an amazing party down in the lair, even Master Splinter joined in, but he pulled me to the corner. "You know, we still need to heal you up" he says while pointing at all of my ice protectors. I look at them and nod as I say "yeah, I know, but after the party, this was hard to-" "I can not thank you enough for helping us, Louisa."

That got me to tear up a bit, but he continued "even when you knew it wouldn't be easy, that you could get hurt, you still stuck with us." I smile and nod once saying "the guys make it easy on wanting to stay, and I'd do anything to help." He nods once and kissed the top of my head "I think you make a great addition to the family." That's when we got back to partying.... Master Splinter's words never leaving my head.

Tbc

Okay that's it for now my turtle-lovers~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter again soon!

~TurtleLover