Double Date

Jo's pov

I wake up to Hero nudging me saying "wake up love you need to get ready. Unless you changed your mind about ice skating." "Nice try your not getting out of this that easy" I tease him. Jumping from the bed I take a quick shower and throw some black lace panties and bra on with a white turtle neck sweater and black yoga pants. I brushed my teeth and put a little makeup on and then brushed my hair leaving it down in natural waves. I walk out the bathroom and see Hero looking so sexy in black skinny jeans, with a black sweater and grey over coat. "Fuck Jo you look hot" he says walking over to me and grabbing my ass. "So do you" I say kissing him. "We need to go before I rip these off you and take you right now" he says his pupils dilating. "If your a good boy tonight I'll give you a special treat when we get home" I tell him seductively he groans and I laugh pulling him out the room he grips my hips from behind pushing his erection into my back side he whispers in my ear "see what you do to me love." I tease him grinding my ass into his erection causing him to groan and try to pull me back in the room. I almost let him until Mercy comes in the hall yelling "let's go bitches double date night." We decide to let Felix drive and I notice him grab Mercy's hand and Hero rolls his eyes. "Good boy or no treat" i tell him seductively. I see his eyes glaze with lust as he grabs my hand and I place it on my thigh. He starts drawing patterns on my thigh and gripping it between his hands while he stares at me with love in his eyes I feel the pulse in my heat and squeeze my legs closes trying to release some pressure. "That won't work love" Hero whispers pulling my legs apart and sliding his fingers over my clit through my pants and I instantly become wet. I stifle a moan as I smack his hand away he laughs and then whispers "payback for earlier love it's not nice to tease." We finally arrive at the rink and I am giddy with excitement. "Let's go babe" I say pulling Hero towards the rink.

Hero's pov

Little Aussie minx tortured me with those damn tight ass yoga pants. Her ass looked so perfect in them. Shit her ass always looks perfect she could be wearing sweats and her round ass still looks perfect. I tease her in the car getting a little pay back for earlier but touching her and feeling how wet she was only made me feel even more turned on. I swear I can't get enough of her. It's odd how much I want to be around Jo all the time most girls annoy the shit out of me that is why I've never been in a relationship but with Jo I knew she was different from the start. Finally we get to the ice skating rink and Jo's face lights up as she pulls me towards the rink saying "let's go babe." We get to a bench and Jo, Mercy and Felix sit down and start taking off their shoes. Jo laughs and pulls me down on the bench saying "take your shoes off." I do as she says sliding my shoes off and following them to a lady who takes our shoes looking at the sizes and then handing us skates to use. "How the fuck do I manage this" I say wobbling as I hold on to the wall for support. "Here babe sit and watch me for a minute and then I'll help you" Jo tells me. I gladly sit down as Felix yells out "get on this ice you wanker." As he skates around holding on to Mercy's hands. "Yeah, yeah give me a sec" I yell back as I watch Jo glide out onto the ice she goes so fast and starts spinning in circles her body getting lower to the ice as she sticks her foot in the air and continues to glides like an angel on ice. As she skates back towards me I must have my mouth to the floor because she shyly says "did I do ok it's been awhile since I've skated." I jump up almost falling flat on my face since I forgot I was wearing these damn skates. Jo laughs reaching to help me balance and I grab onto her saying "Babe that was awesome is there anything you can't do." And give her a kiss. "Now it's your turn" she says mischievously. She goes slow as she holds my hands helping me glide along it's not easy since she's a lot shorter than me but I manage to hang on and the smile on her face lights up the room. "Awwe look at the love birds" Mercy says laughing. "Look whose talking your just as in love with that wanker" I laugh pointing to Felix. I hear Mercy giggling and see her phone in her hand she must of snapped some pictures of me and Jo on the ice. I just smile glad my sister captured this moment for us i need more pictures of me and Jo together. "I'm hungry babe can we go eat now" I ask Jo. "Yo guys let's go home and order some food" I yell at Mercy and Felix. We exchange our skates and get our shoes back heading back to our flat. Jo kisses me and says "thanks for an awesome date babe." "You don't need to thank me love I'd do anything for you" i say sincerely caressing her cheek until Felix yells out laughing "Oi fuck Jo you've turned my man's FT into a fucking melt." "Fuck you wanker" I say laughing back at him.