Rollercoaster

Hero's pov

I had never felt so sick to my stomach before. The look on Jo's face as she ran to her room and the god awful cry that escaped her lips will forever be seared in my brain. I deserve to feel this pain. It's morning I didn't exactly sleep well having spent half my night outside Jo's door hoping she would get up to use the bathroom only to have Mercy come out and tell me "Hero go to your room please don't embarrass her any further." I don't want to agree but I also don't want to hurt Jo more than I have so I begrudgingly agree and crawl to my bed. The sunlight is just coming up and I grab my phone to see that's it's only 6am. Groaning I roll over and get up. I can't sleep for shit anyways might as well get up and figure out a way to get Jo back. As im walking to the bathroom to take a shower I hear Jo's voice coming from her room. "Stop calling me Jake I'm not seeing you." She says. "Why would my mum do that." I hear. "If you show up here I swear to god" that's all she gets out before I pound on her door. I hear her muffle out and "I have to go bye." And presumably hangs up the phone. "Please let me in." I beg her. "Just go away please Hero." I hear her cry. I am not giving up this easily.
"I swear to God if you don't open this door up in two seconds I'm going to kick the damn thing down." I warn her.

Jo's pov

This is the last thing I need after crying myself to sleep. I answer the phone which has been beeping for the last hour. I see Jake's countless texts and calls and then my phone rings again it's him. "Stop calling me Jake I'm not seeing you." I say to him. "Your mum already gave me the address to where your staying at" he replies. "Why would my mum do that" I yell. "Probably because she loves me for you and I will see you this weekend." He says. "If you show up here I swear to God" I say getting cut by a sudden pounding on my door. I know it's him "I have to go bye." I mutter to Jake and hang up on him. "Please let me in" he begs me. But I can't I'm too hurt and I can't go down this rollercoaster again. My heart and my head have an inner war with each other. "Just go away please Hero" I cry. "I swear to God if you don't open this door up I'm going to kick the damn thing down" he yells. Not wanting to open it but knowing full well he probably will follow through and break the damn door. And then I'll have to explain to Martha and George why their son kicked my bedroom door in. Before I can over think the situation I open the damn door. "What do you want Hero?" I ask him. "You" is all he says before crashing his lips against mines. I try to resist him and my head is telling me to run but my body and heart grab onto his neck pulling him closer while he picks me up and tosses me on the bed. He licks and kisses all down my neck leaving wet trails til he gets to my white lacy undies.  He looks up at me and asks "is this ok" I don't answer having lost my words staring into his intense greenish-blue eyes that are almost entirely black his pupils are so dilated. So I just nod my head. He dips his fingers into my panties and says "your so wet for me baby." He slides my panties off of me and continues with his fingers slowly putting two inside me while he licks and sucks my lips and clit slowly flicking his tongue over and over. I'm gripping his hair tight and he moans my name saying "fuck Jo you turn me on so bad." Which only makes my legs shake more and the fire in my stomach burn. "Oh shit, yes right there hero" I moan as I grip his head in between my thighs and ride out my high.

Hero's pov

I really want to fuck her right now but the timing isn't right. I want her to know I think of her as more than just a sex object. So as much as I would love to burry my cock into her tight and wet sweet pussy I'm going to control myself for once. After I've finished eating Jo out I lay near her bringing her closer to me. "Let me return the favor" she says with those just had a mind blown orgasm eyes. This is going to be harder than I thought. First I'm still hard as a rock from tasting her and watching her face as she came undone. And then she says that to me. I need to focus here. "How about we get out of here just the two of us?" I ask her. "You sure you don't want me to take care of that" she says grabbing my cock and I swear I came in my pants. What the fuck that hasn't happened since I was 13 and woke up with a morning wood and a wet dream. "I want to take you somewhere special today." I tell her. "What should I wear then?" she ask me. "So you'll come then?" I ask sounding like a kid who just got told he could eat ice cream for dinner. "Shore, shore" she says mocking my accent. "Did you pack a bathing suit?" I ask her. "No I didn't why?" She asks. "Wanted to take you to my secret spot." I reply while caressing her soft cheek with my thumb. How is she this beautiful even first thing in the morning? "And it involves swimming?" She asks me curiously. "Sort of" I tell her. She looks at me with those gorgeous greyish-blue eyes and smiles saying "I can borrow one from Mercy."

Jo's pov

At first I didn't know what to think I could clearly see and feel how hard he was but when I asked him if he wanted me to return the favor he just smiled and asked me if he could take me somewhere special today. Should I give him one more chance? Maybe it was all a misunderstanding? "Shore,shore" I tell him making fun of his adorable British accent. "Did you pack a bathing suit?" He asks me. "No I didn't why?" I reply. "Wanted to take you to my secret spot" he replies caressing my cheek. "And it involves swimming?" I ask him. "Sort of" he replies with a little humor in his eyes. "I can borrow one from Mercy." I say giving him a kiss on his cheek. "What time is it anyways?" I ask while rolling over to grab my phone. "Ugghh Hero it's only 6:35am I'm exhausted still." I say putting my pillow over my face. "Me too love" he says pulling me towards him. Love? Why did he call me that? Then my phone starts beeping again. "What the fuck if it's Jake again I'm gonna scream" I yell grabbing my phone. "Why does he keep calling you? And what where you talking about earlier with him you said something about him showing up here." He asks me questionably. Should I tell him that Jake might come here? That my mum is the one who gave him the address? I don't answer him right away looking down at my phone I realize I have several texts from an unknown number. It's a London area code so I'm assuming it's one of Hero's friends. Oh God I hope it's not Jack. "Who is it then?" He asks me harshly. "Um I don't recognize the number" I tell him. "So read what it says and you'll know who it's from" he says sarcastically. I open the texts up and see..

Unknown caller: Hey Jo it's Felix save my number we need to talk. By the way Mercy gave me your number just in case you were wondering how I got it.

Unknown caller: Please Jo call me back I need to tell you something about Hero. Also Jack wanted to talk to you about what happened last night.

Unknown caller: Guess your passed out or something call me as soon as your up bye.

"Hero why is Felix texting me saying he has something to tell me about you?" I ask him. "What let me see" he says taking my phone. As he's reading it I can literally see him getting more agitated and angry. "I don't know what the fuck he's on about." He says. "And you are not talking to Jack about shit" he says with venom in his voice. "You can't tell me who to talk to Hero you don't own me" I yell.

Hero's pov

She still hasn't answered me about that Jake fuck and now this shit with Felix and Jack. I can't take the amount of anger and jealousy I'm feeling. I've never been jealous of anyone or anything. After I yelled at her that she wasn't talking to Jack about shit. The look on her face was pissed off as she yelled at me "you can't tell me who to talk to Hero you don't own me."  I know I don't own her but she's mine right? This isn't how today was supposed to go shit last night wasn't how it was supposed to go either. "I'm sorry" I say holding my head in my hands. "I don't know how to be in a relationship so please be patient with me if I say something stupid." I beg her. "Let's not rush into anything" she tells me. "What does that even mean?" I ask her. "It means we aren't jumping right back into a full blown relationship." She says. And her words are like a hot knife piercing my heart. She doesn't want to be with me? I don't know if she could hear the hurt in my voice or see it in my eyes which are now watering but she comes and scoots herself close to me wrapping her little arms around me and placing her head on my chest. Even though I'm upset by what she just said having her near me makes me feel better. "I'm not saying we aren't going to be in a relationship eventually I just want to take things slow. No labels." She says giving me a kiss. "Are you going to call Felix?" I ask her. "Maybe later I need some sleep if we are going to your secret spot" she says cuddling up to me with her leg now wrapped around me. "You still want to go?" I ask her afraid her answer will change. "Yes now sleep" she says smacking me playfully on the chest. "We still need to talk about Jake and Jack" I tell her as she drifts off to sleep. "And Elle" she says mumbling as she falls into a deep sleep. I'm exhausted from the events that happened in the last 24 hours. It felt like a never ending rollercoaster and I just wanted off the ride. But watching Jo sleep I couldn't help but stare at her soft pink lips, her creamy smooth skin, the little birth mark on her cheek. I could stare at her all night and never want to look away. I wonder what Felix wants to tell Jo. He better not be trying to fuck things up for me so Jack can take his shot. As for that Jake guy I'll deal with him when he gets here. He needs to know that Jo isn't going to be his and never will be again. She's mine.

Author's note
Thanks for voting and commenting I appreciate and love you all. Sorry I couldn't do a double update yesterday I wasn't feeling well. I will try and do double updates when I can otherwise it will be once a day.
Question: What do you think Felix has to tell Jo?
Xoxo Tina😘