You swing at my family, you better not miss!

Hi guys

Yes I literally not to long ago wrote about how I'm not inspired to write this story and all the jazz 

But I had some inspiration so here's chapter 14

*_________*

 "Did you hear that?" Donella asked.

Her bodyguard just nodded.

"You better come out or else I'll use this acid i have in my hands!" Donella threatened.

"ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞᴮᴸᴼᴺᴰᴵᴱˢᴴᴱ'ˢᴮᵁᴸᶠᶠᴵᴺᴳ! ᴺᴼᴼᴺᴱᶜᴬᴺᴮᴼᵀᵀᴸᴱᴬᶜᴵᴰ" EUGENE whispered.

Then Donella poured some of the acid on the rock they were hiding behind.

"How is that even possible?" EUGENE asked.

"I'm a talented alchemist, the real question is what are you three doing down here?" Donella said.

"We where here to pick up my nephew but since you're here I'm gonna kill you unless you tell me who this "she" is that you referred to and what kind of danger is my nephew in!" Hector said while grabbing Donella's shirt.

"Fine, her name is Ulla, she was my old partner, we were doing the seven trials sixteen years ago but then something changed in Ulla she...... well the point is I had to trap her in the eternal library, for the worlds sake, so when I heard there were people who were going to do the trails I sent my son, Hugo to make sure that they failed but he betrayed me and decided to help them to enter the library." Donella stated.

"And what would happen if this Ulla got free?" EUGENE asked.

"Then... she would her knowledge that she's gained to awaken the ancient demon you should know as Zhan Tiri!" Donella said.

And everyone in that room knew.

Ulla had to be STOPPED!

————————————————

They where going though as many books as they could to see if they could find a way to free Ulla from her prison.

VARIAN was reading all the books that were in the same language that was on the demanitus scroll.

After a while Ulla spoke.

"You know I'm pretty sure they have it handled in here, how about me and you go into the next section and start working on those!" Ulla suggested to her son.

"Uh yeah sure!" He answered.

VARIAN was trying to distract himself from what he did.

He knows what he did was wrong and he couldn't ever truly be forgiven for his wrongs.

And he could never tell anyone that he remembered.

Hugo noticed VARIAN was acting weird.

Ever since they entered the library a lot has happened to the boy so he didn't question it.

But Nuru on the other hand.

"Where are they going?" Nuru said.

"From what I read There's more then one section to this library, maybe they just went in one of those." Hugo answered simply.

Nuru doesn't really believe that nothing is going on but she doesn't question it and gets back to reading.

————————————————